Once More

One Last Time

Another year has gone and passed, with no signs of something between us two. It wasn't like we never met each other during the period after the separation, of course we did because of music programs, concerts and shows. However, it became so much awkward that even if we passed each other, all we could do was bow slightly, not even looking in each other's eyes, more oftenly we pretended to not see each other.

 

No matter how long it has already been, she was still the person who owned my heart. That wouldn't change anymore now, would it? Jonghyun and I had this conversation some time ago. I asked him if what I did was enough and he answered me saying, "You know, Hyung, I think you should give it another another shot." Confused I asked him, "Why? I think I pretty much did everything there is within my power to let her know." Confidently he said, "Sometimes, it's good to give it a second try, Hyung. Because you know, not all the time and not everybody is ready for the first time."

 

Truly, what he said was correct. I guess that time, she wasn't ready yet. Of course, for someone like her who's so upright and totally innocent, it might have shocked her...perhaps, right? Maybe it was impulsive of me. So now, I'm here all alone in my own little world, contemplating what Jonghyun has adviced me. Should I do it one more time? But how? I needed an opportunity.

 

Just then a few days after, I received something. I knew it too well, it was a mission card, yes a mission card, the one given to us in WGM everytime we had to do something. I was shocked, why would I be receiving one? We ended our virtual marriage two years ago. Still, I took it and read what was written.

 

To Yonghwa ♥ Seohyun:
 
We Got Married Season 2: Idol Couples (Adam, YongSeo & Khuntoria) will be having a 3-hour long special airing next Saturday, February 18, 2013 at the MBC Building WGM Studio due to insistent public demand. Be with your wife at the studio on February 11, 2013 for the recording.
 

I was wide-eyed after reading the mission. Whoa, fate was really on my side, was it not? It has given me the another chance. And what's more, the date we would meet once again, our anniversary. February 11, 2010 was the first time we got to meet each other. That is, if I wasn't mistaken. But I'm pretty sure about it. 

 

I was so happy I did not know what to do. I did not expect that the opportunity I was asking would come this fast. 

 

-------

Sorry for this very very late and lame post. Hope you understand. Please tell me your thoughts about this chapter. Thank you.