Don't Want an Ending

One Last Time

I was woken up by the sunlight that peeked through the curtains of my window. As I sat and tried to rub the sleep off my eyes, the last night’s event was what came to me immediately. “The first day without her,” I smirked at the thought. How was it that waking up in such a very fine weather would make me think of that heart-wrenching moment? I shook my head trying to erase the memory away.

 

I started doing my daily morning routine; I still have a schedule to go to. Our band was busy preparing for our comeback and album release that was fast approaching. I was glad that there was something that could divert my attention from what had happened.

 

During the first few days after the separation, we still often kept in contact with each other. Of course, even though they were just phone calls, it meant so much more that it could immediately brighten up my day.

               

When we finally made our comeback, our title track was very much loved that we have been in our busiest. It started from that time. The used to be often phone calls started to drop. Our jobs prevented us from contacting each other.

               

Weeks passed and without realizing, it had been already a month since then. Without prior notice, the calls just suddenly stopped. I couldn’t contact her anymore, maybe she has changed her number or her phone broke. I didn’t really know the truth behind it.

               

There was never a time that I forgot about her. I might have denied that some of the songs in our album were written for her but the truth was they really were for her. I just didn’t want to admit it in public because it might cause a scandal that might burden her. I just wish that she would get the meaning behind the lyrics.

               

I’ve been missing her so badly, I needed to do something to relieve the stress building up inside. I’ve thought of an idea; I’d be dropping some hints or do indirect confessions on air.

               

For another three weeks, I’ve been a guest in different shows. During that span of time, I’ve done three indirect confessions. The first one was on Strong Heart when I shouted “Seohyun-ah, saranghanda! (A/N: Saranghanda means in the present time, you’re the one I love. J); second was when asked in Sukira if what is she to me, I answered, “We’re in a married relationship;” and the most recent one was on KBS’s Guerilla Date, when I was asked to chose between Taeyeon and Sulli as my ideal type, I chose her without hesitation.

               

Hopefully, she would be able to see the catch in those, which was: I didn’t want to end our relationship just like that. Would she give me an answer or it would be as if nothing had happened at all?

--------

to be continued.

p.s you could give me some of your ideas as to what you would want to happen next. :D