Chapter 9

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

The air was heavy and the clock was ticking, counting every second that passed but Nichkhun still focused on his works, checking all the information. His desk was full with loads and loads of document that needed his signature. Ever since Mr.Horvejkul passed away, Nichkhun took over the company, Double Tree Trading. It was not the biggest company in the Korea but a quite successful one. He was grateful since Wooyoung agreed to work with him. They’ve been together since school and there was nothing better than working with someone that you already know than someone you barely knew.

 

Wooyoung could be random and annoying sometimes, well.. most of the times but he’s also a loyal one. He was always there for him through thick and thin.

 

~I’m your boy, you’re my girl~

 

“Hello.” Loosening his tie, he answered the phone.

“Dude, Sohee just called me. She invites you for a dinner today. A DD!” DD, or in the long terms was double date.

 

“Again? No. I’m not going. Fullstop.”

“No.no..no.. not so fast dude. Do you know who the girl is? Yeeun. The almighty Park Yeeun!” Wooyoung’s voice was filled with excitement.

“Park Yeeun?” Nichkhun’s eyebrows rose once he heard the name.

 

 

“That’s my name.” a girl wearing a short pants and a loose shirt stand proudly before them. It was an awkward situation. Nichkhun was hanging out with his friend when this tomboyish girl named Park Yeeun approached and demanded to be his girlfriend.

 

 “Why me? Among all these guys, you chose me?”

“Because you’re lucky!” the girl answered, cooly.

“And what make you think that I want to be your boyfriend?”

“You don’t but I want to.” The Yeeun girl winked at him making he feels a goosebumps all over his body. 

 

“Do you think you’re qualified enough to be my girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. You should answer it instead of me.”

“Sorry to disappoint you but you’re not my type.”

“Then who is your type?”

“Listen, I’m not interested to be in relationship with any women.. YET!”

“So, you’re gay? Tell me. I’m cool with it.” The words echoed over and over. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing. Nichkhun could feels hundreds or maybe thousands pairs of eyes watching him, waiting for his reply.

“No!” Nichkhun shouted in denial. His friends including Wooyoung gave him ‘WTF!’ looked. Frustrated, he walked off but still managed to hear she shouts.

 

“You know you don’t have to be shame with your true color. I’m cool with it!”

‘Stupid girl!’

 

The next day the whole school was in uproar. Nichkhun Horvejkul, the hottest guy in school was GAY? Sun Mi took this opportunity to .

 

“Oppa, I don’t know you’re gay. But do gay guys watch ? Because I saw Cds on you room and Playboy magazine too. I guess I learned Taekwondo for nothing. My beloved oppa means no harm at all.” She once casually said it out loud in front other students and there it goes another HOT NEWS, people were speculating whether he was gay or not. It was a chaos back then but things went back to normal a month later. Thanks to Wooyoung by declaring that he was not gay like other people thought.

 

“Seriously, Wooyoungie. You expect me to date someone that cause a very embarrassing moment in my life?”

“Come on..”  beep,beep another incoming calls.

“Sorry dude, I’ve got another call. Send my apology to your fiancée and that girl.” He hung up and answers the other call.

 

“ Hello?”

“Hello, Mr.Horvejkul. We’re from 2Jun private investigation company. I’m Junho and my friend, Junsu. We called because we’ve found information about you-know-who.”

“Good. Where can we meet?”

“Err.. we afraid no sir. We’re professional underground investigator. We have to protect our identity.”

“Yeah..yeah.. Whatever. Send me the information and I’ll transfer the money into your account.”  

 

‘Sun Mi, I’ve found you!’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there!!

sorry.. it really took me forever to update this. i felt gulity :(

but it cant be help since i got so many works to do.

please encourage me to do this by commenting/subscribing.

till then, take care.

p.s. #itsGday!! happy bday :)