Chapter 5

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

http://youtu.be/9KzIDLcsaz0

^ link to Sunye- Song of The Sun & The Moon.

keep supporting our leader min and the girls! the 6wonders forever ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few months later.

 

“Nichkhun Horvejkul! Hurry up or you gonna miss your plane!” Mrs. Horvejkul called for Nichkhun. Today, they were going to the airport as Nichkhun was going to further his studies at UK.

 

“I’m coming!!” He shouted back. He pulled his backpack and took one last glance at his room. The room was in total mess. Never mind, he’ll make Sun Mi tidying his room later before he got back which means another 6 years until he finished his studies. Before he forgets, he took a letter that he wrote for Sun Mi and stuffed it onto his pocket. He made his way to the garage and put his backpack in the car trunk.

 

“Oppa, don’t forget this.” Sun Mi handed him his visa and passport. She looked rather pale and her eyes were swollen indicating that she spent a whole night crying.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Sun Mi, Nichkhun, get in the car now.” Mr. Horvejkul demand.

 

There was nothing happened during their ride to the airport. Everyone mind their own business. Mrs. Horvejkul had been crying since they first get on the car until they finally reached the airport. After check in his luggage, they went to the departure terminal.

There, Nichkhun gave Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul a hug.

  

“Oww, don’t cry. I’ll always remember you. You got one more year before you’ll join me there. Till then, enjoy your senior year.” Nichkhun said and gave her one last hug. He slipped his letter into Sun Mi’s hand and whispered, “I love you.”

 

They waved goodbye until they couldn’t see him anymore. During the ride back to their home, Sun Mi opened up the letter.

 

My dear Sun Mi,

I’m going to miss you so much. Take care of yourself and study hard so that you’ll further your studies at UK too. I’m going to wait for you.  I already think about it. We’ll tell mom and dad about our relationship when you finished your studies here. Till then, don’t you ever think bout cheating on me! I’ll be watching you!

 

Sun Mi-ya, don’t miss me too much. Don’t be sick. You know it hurts me every time you fell sick. Take care of mom and dad and remember that I’ll always love you.

                                                                                                            Love,

                                                                                    NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL

 

Sun Mi folded back the letter and wiped her tears away. Her lips formed a smile but the smile did not last long as she began to feels dizzy.

 

“Mom... I feel dizzy.” She said. Both Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul were panicked when they heard that.

 

“Sun Mi, why? Do you want to go to the hospital?” Mrs. Horvejkul was concerned since Sun Mi looked paler than she was before.

 

“No.. I think maybe because I’m just too tired. Sor..Sorry if I’m worrying you.” Sun Mi tried her best to assure her parent that she was fine.

 

“We’ll take you to the hospital.” Mr. Horvejkul decided.

 

At the hospital, she was taken into the emergency room. Mrs. Horvejkul was really worried. She’d been pacing around the waiting room for half an hour until they were both called by the doctor.

 

“There is nothing to worry about. It’s normal for a pregnant woman to get morning sickness.” The tall, young and handsome doctor named Dr. Ok Taecyeon said with a smile.

 

“She is what? Pregnant?”Mrs. Horvejkul almost fainted. Their only daughter was pregnant?

 

“Yes, she was 3 months pregnant.”

“Thank you, doctor. Can we see her?” Mr. Horvejkul asked for the permission.

“Of course, but don’t take too much time. She need as much rest as possible.”

 

Mrs. Horvejkul almost slapped Sun Mi right when she saw her but her husband stopped her.

“Mom, .. I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry..” Sun Mi quickly got on her knee. She was crying while holding Mrs. Horvejkul’s leg.

 

“Who is the father? I ask you, WHO IS THE FATHER?!”

“It’s.. it’s someone that I .. I know..”  Mrs. Horvejkul started to hit Sun Mi on her back again and again and pulled her hair while Mr. Horvejkul just watching them quietly. He was so disappointed with Sun Mi.

“That’s it? Someone that you know? You must tell me so that we’ll make him to marry you!”

“I won’t!”

“Who?”

“I can’t! Mom.. please, forgive me. I won’t tell you!”Sun Mi begged still not letting go of Mrs. Horvejkul’s leg.

 

“TELL ME!!!” Mrs. Horvejkul was really infuriated. She was out of her mind. “Tell me or we’ll kill the baby.”

 

“No! Don’t. The baby was not at fault! It was mine! Mine.. Kill me instead! But please, don’t kill the baby!”

 

“Then, tell me! Who’s the father?”

“Khu..Khunnie op.. oppa..” Stuttering, Sun Mi told the truth.

 

 “What? Nichkhun?” Mrs. Horvejkul slowly got on her knees too. She cupped Sun Mi’s face hoping to find any sign that she was lying but Sun Mi was telling the truth.

 

“It was on prom night. We..”

…..

 

…..

 

“We love each other!”

 

…..

 

…..

 

…..

 

…..

 

 “Lord, what I’ve ever done that you punished me like this?” Mr. Horvejkul sighed.

“I’m sorry… Dad, dad forgive me..” begging, Sun Mi tried to hold her father’s hand.

 

“It was already happened. Let’s go back and start a new life.” Sighing, Mr. Horvejkul made the decision. It was not fair to blame Sun Mi and it was too cruel to kill the baby.

 

“NO! I’m not going to live with this ungrateful, disgusting ! We took her from orphanage and look; look at what she had done! She seduced our son! He’ll never love someone like you!!!” Mrs. Horvejkul spat. She was going insane. The shocked of Sun Mi getting pregnant with her own son’s baby was too much for her to bear.

 

“Honey, she is our daughter..”

“NO. My daughter is dead!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, i think this is the last chapter before i'm going on hiatus. i'm not sure how long bt i'll fnd some times to update this! pinky promise ;P

thank you everyone! i'll ensure the next chapters would be better.

stay tuned for more drama (?) and don't forget to comment and subscribe! 

if you have any idea for the story, feel free to post it. i'll be glad to hear your idea.

i guess this is the farewell then,

till then,bye^^