Chapter 3

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

http://youtu.be/9KzIDLcsaz0

^ link to Sunye- Song of The Sun & The Moon.

i thought chapter 2 was kinda short so, another short chapter! ;P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still couldn’t believe it! I asked her out last week and she said no. Today, I just randomly asked her to be my date tonight, half expecting she would reject it but she said yes!” Wooyoung exclaimed before Nichkhun cut off the call. Wooyoung, his bestfriend had a crush on Sun Mi since forever.  

 

Nichkhun couldn’t help but feels like punching Wooyoung right in his face. ‘I guess Sun Mi got really mad. She never said no to me. *sigh* what should I do?’ Then, he saw  Kim Yoobin, the hottest girl in his batch. Yoobin used to ask him out before but he declined. He didn’t felt like dating anyway. Especially with girl that clearly hates Sun Mi. Why? Because people always mistaken him and Sun Mi were a couple. Not that he really cared. In fact, he was kinda like it. If it was the only way to prevent any boy from flirting on his sister, then let it be.

 

‘Nichkhun, now or never!’ he approached Yoobin who was busy talking on the phone. It took a while before she realized him.

 

“Hi.” Nichkhun greet her, showing his most charming smile. Yoobin eyes widened with admiration.

 

“Hi. Do you have something to ask?”

 

“Actually, yeah.. Would you like to be my date tonight?”

 

“I..I.. I don’t know what to say. Yes! I would love to. Pick me up in front of my house at 8 p.m.!”

 

“Good.”  He saw a glimpse of Sun Mi at the end of the corridor. He was 100% sure that Sun Mi could hear them. Nichkhun made a victory sign which Sun Mi responds with rolling her eyes in annoyance.

 

“Good for you!” Sun Mi approached him after Yoobin excuse herself saying that she had to get ready.

 

“You won’t get jealous won’t you?”

“Dream on, oppa!” Sun Mi was sticking out her tongue. She didn’t seem happy.

“We will see…” He winked.  “ Well since you chose Wooyoung instead of ME, your beloved oppa, I forbid you from dress up. Or make up. No holding hands. No dance. No…”

“Oppa, it’s not fair!”

“I hate to say this since Wooyoung is my bestie but do you know that he had this one particular disease called ‘PLAYER’?”

“Oh, and I hate to say this too since you’re my beloved oppa but do you know you had this one particular disease called ‘LIAR’?”

 

“Aww, that hurts!” Nichkhun said, holding onto his chest, pretending to get hurt.

“Have you ever heard 2NE1 latest single? … I don’t care, eh..eh..eh..” Throwing her arm round Nichkhun’s neck, Sun Mi sang a little bit of I Don’t Care chorus showing her mischievous side.

“So, you wanna fight? Let’s see..I’ll go with Big Bang then, I’m so sorry but I’ll kill you if you ever lie to me..I’m so sorry, sorry but I’ll kill you!”

O.o  

“That was so random! Oppa, you just ruined Lie, my favorite song!!” Sun Mi cried out.

“No, I was being creative!” Nichkhun said in defensive tone.

=.=

 

~I’m your boy, you’re my girl~

~Nobody, nobody but you~

 

“It’s mom,” Nichkhun said.

“… and dad,” Sun Mi took a look at her cell phone.  “They are here. I’ll go and meet them.”

 

-At the hall-

 

Both Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul were looking for their children among the crowds that gather at the front door, they barely heard Sun Mi’s voice calling for them.

 

“Dad, here!” Sun Mi signaled them to come nearer. She pointed to them the seats that she promised before, next to Mrs. Jang, Wooyoung’s mother.

 

“Omo, you have such a beautiful daughter!” Mrs. Jang exclaimed. Sun Mi bowed shyly.

“ And well-mannered too. I wish I had a daughter like her.”

“ Wooyoung is not bad either. I heard he was one of the top students here.” Mrs. Horvejkul tried her best to stay humble but it was pretty obvious that she liked getting the compliments.

 

“ My Wooyoung is nothing compared to your son. I heard Nichkhun will receive best student award today. He’s not just a smart student but has a good look too. Aigoo, Mrs. Horvejkul you’re so lucky to have children like Sun Mi and Nichkhun. The Horvejkul family has a good gene indeed.” Mrs. Horvejkul was very proud when she heard it. If there were people who really took care of their family’s pride, she was one of a kind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 to all Yoobin lovers, i'm sorry if i disappoint you!

FYI, the rest of 2pm/ wonder girls will pop up here and there later on the story. (minor)

but i cant find a suitable character for lim and chansung :(

 

subscribe and comment please??? 

no comment, no update!!