Chapter 11

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

Sunmi walked examining the room that once belong to her. Letting her fingers tracing along the window pane, she threw a look at the scenery outside and saw the 10 years old her playing along with Nichkhun.

 

“Oppa, look at that! The butterfly is so beautiful.” She said, pointing at the huge butterfly. Her face was beaming with lights.

 

“Do you want it?” Nichkhun asked.

 

“Yes! Do you want to catch it for me?”

 

“Anything for you, dear.” Nichkhun said and started chasing over the butterfly. Being a human he is, he failed to catch it but saw his opportunity when the butterfly suddenly stopped and perch at the huge apple tree on their yard.

 

“Sunmi, wait. I’m going up.” Nichkhun was determined to catch it for her but,

 

PAKK!!
 

“Oppa!” Sunmi cried.

“What happened?” Mrs. Horvejkul ran to them along with her husband. They must have heard Sunmi’s screamed and were shocked when they saw Nichkhun holding his now bleeding hand.

 

“Sunmi!” Mrs. Horvejkul glared at Sunmi making her cringed in fear.

“No, mum. She is innocence. I was the one at fault,” Nichkhun defends her before groaned in pain.

“Don’t move! We’ll bring you to hospital.” Mr. Horvejkul quickly picked him up.

 

 

“What are you thinking?”  Nichkhun asked, handing her a cup of hot chocolate.

“Nothing. I was just spacing out. Thanks, by the way.”

“For what?” Nichkun asked oblivious to the answer. Sunmi showed her hot cup and smiled.

 

“You know, I still remember when you were first having your period.” Nichkun winked only to receive a good pinch on his arm.

 

“That’s hurt!” Rubbing on his now reddening arm, he continued.

“I wouldn’t knew it if you hadn’t got leaked that day.”

 

“Sunmi-ya, woke up! Dad said he want to jog today.” Nichkhun tried to wake up his little sister but she still not moved even an inch.

 

“You know what he’ll say about how his kids should get up early and discipline.” Not giving up, Nichkhun continued to rambling about their father.

 

“It’s 6 a.m. in the morning.” Sunmi mumbled.

“Yes it is. Now, wake up you lazy bum!” with that, Nichkhun start poking on her.

 

“Sunmi, you’re bleeding!” he was shocked when he saw redddish droplets on her pyjamas.

 

“What?” Sunmi quickly got up to check herself.

“Did I hurt you?” soon, it hit him.

“MOM!!!!!!!” their high shrieked were heard throughout the house.

 

Realising she might die of embarrasement, Sunmi quickly change their topic. “What are we doing here?” She making her way to the bed and sat.

“Isn’t that such a weird question? This is your home, our home and I’m intending to make it as a home for Sunye too.”

 

Mrs. Horvejkul threw a luggage to her feet. “Pack all your things.”

“Mom, what happened?” Sunmi asked.

“You know what happened and don’t bother to call me mom. I’m not your mother and this is not your house! So, while I’m still being nice, pack all your things and get the hell out of here!” Mrs. Horvejkul spat.

 

She had been itching to expel Sunmi from their house ever since they learned the truth but had no chance to do so. Not if her husband had been constantly checking on Sunmi everyday and would call when he was in office. This was the only chance for her since Mr. Horvejkul was having a conference in Bali and had been too busy to check on them every moment.

 

“No, don’t do this to me. You know I got nowhere to go. I-I don’t have anyone else other than you.” Sunmi cried.

“Well you should think about that before you go and flirt with my son, lady.” Walking out of the room, Mrs. Horvejkul threw a disgusting look at her.

 

“After all, this house never been yours on the first place.”She said, breaking Sunmi’s heart into pieces.

 

“No. it’s never been mine on the first place.”

 

I'm back!!!

sorry for the long wait. i'm having a problem with my lappy. maybe there is some kind of virus or something. my brother try to fix it but to no avail.

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION! 

anyway, thanks for reading! and sorry for typos. am to lazy to check it. 

as always, comment please :)

till then have a nice day ahead, readers!! mucho2x gracias ^^

UPDATE :  the house left a huge impact on her. That's why she kept having flashbacks after another.

i know, it's quite a bit messy. i'll fix it up on the next chapter!

kudos to HELLOPANDA23 for pointing it out  smiley