Chapter 8

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

sorry for late update^^

hope u guys will enjoy this chapter as much as i enjoy writing 'em.

happy reading! ;)

 

Sun Mi was waiting in the restaurant. She fidgeted nervously with her keys. She would meet them again today after a year. Mr. Horvejkul was kind enough to plan this meeting. She woke up early that day and leave Sun Ye at the Omonim’s place.

‘Sun Mi, this is the day. She’ll forgive you no matter what. You’re her daughter after all.’ She kept chanting in her head.

 

There they were walking inside the restaurant. Mrs. Horvejkul did not notice her because they were so many people in there.

 

“Excuse me miss, my husband…” Mrs Horvjekul politely greets her but stopped when she realized it was her, Sun Mi.

 

“YOU! What are you doing here?” She pointed her finger directly to Sun Mi’s face.

“Mom, I just want you to forgive me.” Sun Mi quickly stands up.

“I thought I said clear enough. My daughter was dead!”

“Yoebo, listen to her. It’s been a year. We already had a granddaughter.” Mr. Horvejkul tried to coax his wife.

“So, you’ve been contacting her all this time? Good. I’m done here.” Mrs. Horvejkul grabbed the car’s key from her husband and rushed off the restaurant.

“Sun Mi-ya, don’t worry. We’ll try again next time. I promise everything gonna be fine. Send my love to my lovely Sun Ye.” Mr. Horvejkul gave a quick hug and off to his wife leaving Sun Mi alone on her dismay.

 

PWEEEEEEEET!!!!

 

Everyone in the restaurant shocked and rushed off to see what happened. Including Sun Mi.

 

“Help! Everyone Help!! My husband.. He is still in the car!!” a badly injured woman covered in blood shouted weakly. She was dying. One of the waitresses called 911 while some people tried to help the poor woman. Sun Mi was startled when she realized it was her mother. She quickly ran towards her when suddenly …

 

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

 

“NOOOO!!!!” The car explodes. Both Sun Mi and Mrs. Horvejkul screamed.

“Yo..you.. this.. is.. all.. your.. fault.” Mrs. Horvejkul managed to say before she slowly closed her eyes. Forever.

 

 

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!” Sun Mi awoke when she heard Sun Ye’s high shrilled calling for her. Panicked, she quickly made her way to her daughter’s room.

 

“Honey, what happened?” Sun Mi hugged Sun Ye trying to calm the 6 years old girl who was sobbing uncontrollably.

 

“I had a bad dream. Mom, may I sleep with you tonight?” Sun Ye plead.

“Sure hun. Come, bring your teddy too.” Sun Mi carried her daughter back to her room and put her slowly on the bed.

 

“Mom, don’t you love dad?” Sun Ye asked, cuddling beside her mother.

“Of course, I love him so much, so much that sometimes I think that I can’t live without him. But I love you more.” Sun Mi said, kissing Sun Ye’s forehead.

 

“Now, do you want me to tell you a bedtime story?” Sun Ye nodded.

“Once upon a time in a far away land. A young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had all the things his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind…” She trailed.

Sun Ye’s eyes were getting heavier and she went fast asleep.

 

Thud..Thud..Thud..

 

Someone was knocking on the front door.  Sun Mi quickly grabbed a robe. She reached an umbrella and tip toed to the living room before sneaked a bit on curtain tried to identify the visitor. The knocking was getting louder. Afraid that Sun Ye might awake by the sound of it, Sun Mi decided to open the door and gave the stranger some hard blow.  She turned the knob and almost hit the stranger when she realized who it was.

 

“Oppa!” 

 

5 minutes later.

 

Both Sun Mi and Taecyeon sat at the living room while having a cup of hot chocolate each.  

 

“What the heck was that, I really thought it was an intruder. You’re lucky enough that I did not hit you.” Sun Mi complained.

 

“Haha.. Should I thank you then? I’m sorry. I tried to surprise you but I guess we both got surprised.” Scratching his head, Taecyeon smiled apologetically.

 

“ Oppa, what bring you here? I thought you’re still in London for seminar.”

“It ended yesterday and I miss Sun Ye so I cancelled my holiday just to meet her.”

“Oppa, you’re spoiling her. She had been asking about you every day. ‘Mom, where is he?’ ‘Grandma, where is he?’ Sometimes, it drives me crazy.” Sun Mi mimicked the way Sun Ye talked in a funny way which led both of them burst into laughter.

 

 

“ You know, Sun Ye asked me before but I’m not sure if I can tell you this.” Taecyeon was quite hesitant to tell Sun Mi.

“What? Tell me.”

“ I’m still not sure..”

“What is it? Just tell me.” Sun Mi insisted.

“Well, she asked me why we didn’t .. you know, sleep together. Since she thought I’m her father.”

 

Sun Mi was speechless. She just realized the dad that Sun Ye asked her before was referring to Taecyeon not Nichkhun, her real father. ‘God, what have I done?’

 

Taecyeon glanced at the woman beside him. When he first met her in the hospital, he thought she was too young to be a mother and he was right. She was in her teenage years back then. He was there, witnessing Sun Mi begging to her parents for forgiveness. She was giving birth to Sun Ye alone, without anyone accompanying her. When Sun Mi finally got discharged from the hospital and had no place to go to, he offered a help since he thought it was his responsibility for his patient. Luckily, his mother or who she called, Omonim, was more than willing to accompany her during the confinement and later, becomes their neighbor. Slowly, he started to fall in love with her.

She was strong, he thought. Enduring all the pain and working hard to rise up her daughter. Not to mention the negative perspective from other people since she was an unwed mother. No one willing to hire her also because she got no certificate and not been able to finish her school. Now, she works at a bakery near their house. It was owned by a happily married couple, Chansung and Hyelim.

 

“Sun Mi-ya, it’s been 6 years since we know each other.”

… oppa ...

 

“I think 6 years are more than enough for us to know each other.”

... don’t!

 

“Will you..” taking a deep breath, “Willyoumarryme?” he proposed or actually he just mumbling out the words

 silence.

“It’s getting late. I think we should sleep.” Faking a smile, Sun Mi quickly excuses herself.

 

ola, 

nothing much to say, thank u for those who keep commenting and i must said that i love all my subscribers.

nowadays, things are getting out of my hand w/ loads and loads of work to do. frown

anyways, i still find some time to update this story. so i hope i don't lose any readers.

right?

and hey..! Wonder Girls are making their comeback later in this month. I can't wait!!

please keep supporting our girls :)

till then, adios ^^