Chapter 7

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

“Are you sure it’s her?” Wooyoung asked Nichkhun. The two buddies were hanging out together at Nichkhun’s place.

“Positive. I just randomly called Sun Mi and she turned to me.”

“But you said she has a daughter!” Wooyoung snapped.

“I dunno. Maybe it’s not hers.”

 

“Fine, now what you gonna do?”

“I’ve hired a private investigator to look for her. There’s no way I’m going to lose her again. Never.” Nichkhun was determined.  There were so many questions that flooding in his mind but the most important was; why did she left?

 

“I dunno dude, it’s been 6 years already but I hope you’ll find her.” Wooyoung said while tapping Nichkhun’s shoulder. He used to have a crushed on Sun Mi but gave up when he learned they love each other. Now, he already had a fiancée,  Sohee. Surprised! Wasn’t it? Who knew the shyest girl in the school had a crush on him? Wooyoung never pay any attention to her but an incident during their prom night started everything.

 

 

“Watch out there!”

“Omo. So-sorry, Wooyoung shii.” Sohee stuttered. She was walking alone in the garden when she tripped over her dress. Lucky enough, Wooyoung managed to grab her before she falls flat on floor.

 

“You-you have a bruise.” Sohee noticed a small bruise on his lips.

“Yeah, it’s just a stupid,jealous man thought I took an advantage over his sister.” Wooyoung mumbled.

 

“Pardon?” Sohee asked. She couldn’t hear what Wooyong was mumbling about.

“Nothing. What are you doing here? And where is your date?”

“I-I don’t have any date. No one wants to be my partner and I’m too shy to ask anyone. I came here just because my mother forces me to.” Sohee explained sadly.

“Sohee shii, this may sound too sudden but do you want to be my dance partner? Well, since I don’t have one too.”  

“Ah?? OF COURSE!” She was practically screaming but stopped when she realized it was embarrassing.

 

“Omo, you cute little thing. Come link your arm with me.” Shyly, Sohee linked her arm with his.

 

“Yah, Wooyoungie.. you’re not spacing out right? Not when I just tell you my problem. Aissh.. this man. You’re really in love with Sohee? One mentions her name and you’ll smile like a crazy man. Aww.. I .. I’m speechless.” Nichkhun was very frustrated. He thought Wooyoung would console him or encouraged him.

 

“Dude, it’s not always about you and yes, I love my fiancée very much!” Wooyoung went wild and start to hug Nichkhun and tried to kiss him.

 

“Yah!!”

 

~Listen to my heartbeat~

“Oh, my phone is ringing. Who could it be?” Wooyoung stopped ‘harassing’ Nichkhun and grabbed his phone. It read ‘The Force’.

 

“Oppa, where are you? Don’t tell me you forgot our date!” Sohee yelled on the other line. Wooyoung slapped his forehead.

“Baby, sorry. I’m here with Nichkhun. He is.. is sick!” Wooyoung lied. He made a quick signal to Nichkhun which made him reacted by letting out a fake cough.

“See.. he was coughing. A bad one.” Wooyoung tried hard to convince her.

“Last time Nichkhun was sick I found you guys at the night club. Now what? You guys better be there when I come!” Sohee threatened.

“ Ye..ah. See you here then.” Wooyoung throws himself on the couch.

“I love my fiancée when she was less scary.” Grumbled Wooyoung.

 

……….

 

………..

 

………..

 

…………

 

“You love me when I was what? Less scary?!” Out of nowhere, Sohee’s voice was heard, sounds almost sinister.

“OMG! Did you hear us?” Wooyoung just realized that they did not hang up, yet.

 

“Obviously, I just did pabo! You wait there. Stay put or you’re dead!” eventually they hang up, for real.

 

Sighing. “Sometimes I thought if I just got a monster as my future-wife-to-be.”  =.=

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Comment, No Update!

this chapter is quite boring.. isn't it?