Chapter 6

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

6 years later.

 

~I’m your boy, you’re my girl~

 

Nichkhun answered his phone.

“Hello, Wooyoungie! Sorry dude, I can’t make it today. I have something to do. Sorry. Send my best to everyone… I’m sorry. Yeah, I’ll see you next time. Ok, .. yeah.. Bye.”

He hung up. Wooyoung was one of his best friends. Even after the incident that night where he punched him right into his face, Wooyoung still forgave him and stick by his side until today.

‘A friend after all is still a friend.’ Nichkhun thought. He was on his way to ‘visit’ his parent. He dropped by at the florist to buy a bouquet of roses. It was Mrs. Horvejkul favorite flower. Then, he drove all the way to the beach.

 

“Mom, dad.. I’m here.” Nichkhun smiled. He placed the roses at the sand. “Sorry, I was not there for you guys until your very last moment. Mianhe.” He saw a woman, walking with her daughter. Nichkhun smiled as he watched them. He remembered that every year, Mr. Horvejkul would bring them to this beach. Letting the fresh air breeze brushing over his face, Nichkhun closed his eyes as he tried to reminiscent those sweet moments.

 

 

“Dad, where are we going?” excited, Sun Mi asked. It was a school holiday. The whole family was going to picnic.

“To the beach.” Mr. Horvejkul said, smiling.

 

“Not again.. dad, we always go there every once in the month! Why don’t you bring us to other places?” whining, the 13 years old Nichkhun fastened his seatbelt.

 

“Simple. Because I love beach.” Mr. Horvejkul calmly answered.

“..and because I proposed your mother there. At the very place and one day, if you miss me go to the beach and you’ll see me there.” He added, jokingly.

 

“Aww, dad.. you’re such a romeo!” Sun Mi blurted.

“Cool! I’ll propose my wife-to-be at the beach too, right Sun Mi?” Nichkhun winked made Sun Mi blushed.

 

“Well..well..well..  Mr. Horvejkul if you could stop teasing your sister , then I think maybe we can start our journey to the beach.” Mrs. Horvejkul said with a smile.

 

“Yeay!” the two children yelled happily.

 

 

Sun Mi.

 

Nichkhun sighed. It’s been 6 years since he last saw Sun Mi.  When he got back from UK a year later to attend their parent’s funeral, his neighbor told him that Sun Mi left their house right after he left to UK. He spends a few years tracking Sun Mi but to no avail. 

 

Nichkhun sighed again. He continued watching the woman with her daughter until something caught his eyes. That woman, she looked exactly like Sun Mi except for her hair. That woman had a long, wavy brown hair and she smiled like Sun Mi.  Without giving any second thought, he yelled.

 

“Sun Mi!” the woman turned to look at him. Her eyes widened in horror.  She quickly lifts her daughter and ran.

 

“Wait! Sun Mi..” Nichkhun ran after them but Sun Mi was too fast. Luckily, there was a bus right in front and they got on the bus right before Nichkhun could catch them.  Panting, Nichkhun looked for the bus number and took out his phone before he called someone.

“Hello? I need you to find someone.”

 

-In the bus-

 

“Mom, who is it? Why do you look pale?” her daughter, Sun Ye, 6 years old asked.

 

“Nothing. I’m okay.” Sun Mi smiled while patting Sun Ye’s head.

“Mom, I wan to eat dokbukgi!”

“Sure, hun. I’ll make it for you.”

“Yeay! My mother is the best!” Soon after that, they finally reached their destination.

 

“Grandma, we’re home!” Sun Ye ran towards her grandmother and gave her a hug.

“Oh, my beautiful granddaughter is back. Do you have fun at the beach?”

“Yeah. We picked a lot of sea shells. Mom promised to make me a bracelet using these sea shells.” Sun Ye eagerly tell her grandmother.

 

“Sun Ye, go and wash up. I’m going to make you dokbukgi. Then, we can eat it together.”

“Ok.” Sun Ye quickly ran towards her room to wash up.

 

“Sun Mi-ya, you look worried. Why?”

“Nothing.” Sun Mi put a fake smile reassuring she was fine.

“There must be something. You look pale. Are you sick?” Omonim, who had been living together with them asked.

 

“I- I found him. He was there. I suppose because today is our parent’s anniversary. Omonim, what should I do. He’s back” Sun Mi spoke slowly.

“Sun Mi-ya, listen to me. You know you can’t hide forever. Be prepared.” Omonim hold her gently and gave her an encouraging smile.

 

“I will.” Sighing n defeated, Sun Mi looked up and put a bright smile. “Now, I want to make dukbokgi for Sun Ye.” Sun Mi said and went to the kitchen.

 

While preparing the food, she tried to remember how Nichkhun looked. Her heart aches. He looked skinnier compared to the last time she saw him during their parent funeral 5 years before. Yes, you heard it right. She went there secretly. Only God knows how much she wanted to hug and consoled him that time but she couldn’t.

 

‘Khunnie oppa, I miss you.’ Sun Mi whispered. Tears were forming on her eyes, threatening to flow.

 

“Mom! I’m done!” Sun Ye called for her. Wiping her tears away, she answered.

“Ye-yes, honey. I’m coming.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello.. i'm back! hahaha..

i'm quite bored wf lots of assignment to do.. ! i missed this story and i hope u too ^^.

thanx for waiting patiently. and hey, i've already start writing my new story..! featuring sunmi (again..) and i'm-not-sure-yet.

well... i've got nothing mre to say ... wait! Sun Ye is the daughter. i always thought she act like a mother in Wonder Girls and always take a good care of our baby Mi. bt that's a good thing being a writer. u can make things upside down. agree? huhuhu..

oh, and have you listen to 2pm's new song? it's good. hahaha.. i'm freaking love it!! :)

till then, have a nice day :P

 

AGAIN..  please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. i seriously desperately need to know your opinion regarding this chaper/story. any feedback are gladly accepted.

NO COMMENT, NO UPDATE.