Chapter 7

The Beauty of Ugliness

-KRIS' POV-

What. Why. When. Why was JooRi crying. What happened that made her cry. When did it happen. I have to find out why she was like that. Seeing her with that ugly guy makes me even more pissed. I didn't go follow her this time because I knew I had no chance of stopping her. The first thing I want to do is to make her happy. I know I gave her a lot of crap but I want to fix that. I dropped the girl I met at the club off. After I dropped her off I went to LuHan's place. I was walking by myself near the river close by when I saw them. JooRi and YongGuk were walking the dog. I believe it was Coco, was her name. The dog was panting but her tail was up and she looked happy. I smiled to myself. *I want a dog* I tried to stay hidden from them, so I crossed the street and walked fast away from them. I turned around one more time before I left to go see LuHan. One thing I saw was that JooRi and YongGuk were happy. I saw them smiling to each other, something JooRi didn't do to me. I regret that, I wish I treated her right. 

"LUHAN! OPEN UP!!" I yelled, pounding the door. "LuHan!" The door opened slowly. 

"Can I help you?" He asked. "Oh...Kris it's you." He let me in, I walked in to the couch and sat down. 

"Tell me." I said. LuHan raised his eyebrows, not sure what I was talking about." 

"About?" 

"JooRi. What happened?" I asked. He closed his mouth just staring at me with a blank expression. "Please." 

"No." He replied. 

"Why?" 

"It doesn't involve you and you don't need to know." 

"But.." 

"No. Respect that for JooRi. You have done enough. If it's about JooRi then I won't say a word. If it's about something else then I'll tell you everything I know." 

"Okay then... This isn't about JooRi. What if okay. What if 2 guys made a bet about trying to make someone fall for one guy. And the guy had to humiliate her later but didn't work. And instead something happened but he doesn't know what happened. Why the girl was crying, but he thought it was about him, the reason why she was crying but it wasn't. And it was about some kind of family problems. If you were the guy that tried to humiliate her and she's depressed as hell... What would you do to comfort her and make her fall for you. " I said carefully. 

"Kris... Really?" LuHan asked unbelievably. I nodded. "You like her?" He asked. I nodded once again. "You're unbelievable." 

"I know.. But please tell me what you would do in that situation."  LuHan shook his head. 

"Why?" 

"Why what?" 

"Why do you like her. You said you would never like a girl that's ugly and doesn't have a nice body. You said she was ugly and you said you would never like her. What changed your mind?" He asked. 

I stuttered. "Well... Her personality.." I whispered. 

"No... You can't like her." He said. 

"Why?" I asked. He paused and then looked at me. 

"Because I like her too.."