Chapter 11

The Beauty of Ugliness

-KRIS' POV-

"I have to get her back. I have to get her back. She won't... I will." JooRi muttered. She got up from the bed and changed quickly and went downstairs to put her shoes on. I was left upstairs, I looked over at the puppy that was sleeping. I didn't show her the dog yet.. I just didn't feel like the time was right after what everything happened. I then walked out of the room,catching up to JooRi. I couldn't leave her alone after she got practically . When I got downstairs I saw JooRi, trying to sit down to tie her shoes but she couldn't because of the pain. I felt bad watching her in pain so I hurriedly stood in front of her and bent down, picking up her shoes and putting them on for her. Her feet were really small, cute.
She stuttered, "T-Th-ank you..." SHe looked down at the ground and I smiled.

"Let's go find Coco." I stood up and offered my hand. She accepted, which was surprising. I locked the door to the house and walked out to the streets. We were looking everywhere to find the guys that hurt her but I knew I couldn't do this alone so I called LuHan, Tao, KyungSoo, and Chen. They don't mind JooRi, well... they don't make fun of her so i just wanted them to help me. I wanted to murder these guys. I got my phone and called LuHan.

"Yeobosaeyo?" LuHan picked up the phone on the second ring.

"Yeah. LuHan... I need your help. We have to fight though...if I find them."

"Why?"

"JooRi.. got hurt." I said.

"Where are you? I'll be right there. Tell me where you are." He demanded.

"In front of... Zoo Coffee. Hurry up. Imma call the rest." I hung up the phone and looked at JooRi. She was looking around the place to see if there were any signs of the guys that her. "JooRi... coffee?" I offered. She shook her head.

"No.. I can't. I have to find Coco first. She's waiting for me. Don't have time for that" She said. I then realized that she didn't eat at all since last night and I didn't see her eat at lunch.

"JooRi. You didn't eat at all. You have to eat or at least drink something. Please. I don't want you to get sick.. well.. please." I begged. She shook her head but I convinced her to eat something for Coco. We walked in the store  and this sweet and bitter aroma floated throught the store. It was cute, animals everywhere and a safari kinda feel. I got a table for her to sit. "What do you want to eat and drink?" I asked.

"Hot chocolate... and a sandwich please?" She asked innocently. I never saw her as a person, I feel terrible for this. She ahs so many features that I love now but I always made fun of her because of one thing. Her looks. What kind of person am I? It never occured to me where I thought she was an important human being. Seeing her cry for her first dog and now Coco. I always thought she never had a heart but I was wrong, I was the one who never had a heart. Why did I even start liking her? When? Is it after YongGuk?

"Sir, what can I get fo ryou today?" The cashier asked. I snapped back to reality.

"Oh can I get.. a hot chocolate and a teriyaki sandwhich with a decaf please." I ordered, looking back at JooRi. She was scared, from what I saw. The door opened, we both looked who it was.

"LuHan!!" JooRi cried when she first saw him. She jumped up to go to him. I was slightly jealous seeing JooRi closer to LuHan.

"Are you okay? Kris told me you were hurt. What happened?" He asked worriedly. JooRi stopped and looked at me, with tears slowly forming. 

"Coco.. is gone. Because..."  


updated! hope you like it^^