Chapter 17

The Beauty of Ugliness

Hyerin tried to make the kiss deeper. However, I pulled back instantly after she attempted to stick her tongue in my mouth. I was completely disgusted with her and wiped my lips with my arm. She gasped, "Oppa, why would you do such a thing? You told me that you wanted to do me tonight, didn't you? Before we came here, that's what you said. 'After I drop by Lu Han's let's go do something fun tonight' Why would you pull back and pretend as if it was nothing." 

I was amazed, what a damn good actor she is. She made everything sound so real. "Don't be acting in front of people. It makes me feel disgusted how much of a filthy person you are. All I was trying to do was just help a person out. This is what I get in return." I muttered. I walked past her and went over to the couch. "Lu Han, can you ask her to leave? If you don't want her here, then yeah...it's your place so." 

He nodded, "Can you leave now?" I saw Lu Han look back to where Joori was. "It would be best, I've got to go run errands later and you're gonna be in the way. No offense." 

"But... Kris oppa invited me to come so why can't I stay?" She pouted cutely. I was getting irritated so I got up and held onto the puppy more firmly. 

"You know what? I felt bad for you but now you're just annoying me. Didn't you say you were waiting for someone? Go back to him or her, I don't know which one but please, that person must be waiting." 

"I canceled so it's all good now, oppa." She smiled. I mentally groaned. 

"Okay, that's cool then. You want to stay?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay, then stay if you wish." I walked over to Joori and grabbed her hand. She looked at me, utterly confused. She didn't know why I held her hand and neither did I. After a moment, I knew what I wanted. A chance to talk to her was all I needed. "Joori, let's go." I urged. She made an attempt to get away but I held onto her hands more firmly, giving her a strong look. "Let's go." She unwillingly complied. 

"Wait! What about me? I want to go too." Hyerin said. 

I shook my head, "No, you said you wanted to stay here so stay. I want to leave now." I brushed past the girl with Joori in my hand and closed the door. 

"Kris.." Joori spoke. "Please let me go. I do not want to talk to you."

"No, but I do. Let me just explain..." I whispered. She didn't respond, looking down. "I'm sorry." I started off, she looked up. 

"I don't want to do anything with you, I already told you that, Kris."

"I bought a dog, for you. I thought since Kurin died, it would be nice for Coco to have company. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way, in fact, I was hoping you would be happy. But, I worded it wrong and made you think he was a replacement. I didn't mean that, I just thought it would... I don't know. I'm sorry." 

"I know, you didn't mean it but I just think it's best if we don't talk anymore. So many misunderstandings, I don't like it. A good looking person like you shouldn't have even talked to an ugly person like me from the beginning. If it weren't for that stupid bet, everything would've been different. Thank you so much Kris Wu. Now, please let go." She explained. I didn't want to hear any more, I stopped her by planting my lips on hers. She froze instantly, I mean, who wouldn't? There was no response, she just stood still and let me kiss her. I wanted to see if she liked it so I started to put a little more passion. 

I pulled back due to a pain in my cheek. She slapped me. I raised my hand and cupped my cheek, I felt a burning sensation. "Why." 

"I-" She was already turned around and was slowly walking away. Every step she took felt like she was crushing my heart. "God damn, I'm a en idiot." I muttered.