Chapter 16

The Beauty of Ugliness

-KRIS' POV-

"What just happened?" I muttered. "What the did I do? I... I did it again." I squeezed my hair and pulled it, frustrated. I let out a yell in front of the school, the puuppy pulled its tail underneath its legs and whimpered. I bent down picking it up, I soothed. "Shh~ It's okay. I'm sorry if I scared you." The little puppy looked at me and wagged its tail. "If only she knew I meant to give it to her as a present. No, if only I did it right... and not hurt heer damn feelings."

I got up and carried it in my arms. Clouds started to come in and thunder started to roll. I looked up at the sky and saw the rain drops falling. I started to wonder- is JooRi okay? Did she get back home safe? I worried for her, I didn't want her to be alone i n the rain... what the hell. She's probably with YongGuk either way. I took  the dog in my jacket so i can protect it from the rain. "Let's go home.. to Lu Han's buddy."

While I was walking, I saw a girl from our class by herself, it was HyeRin. Another pretty girl in our class, the 'S-line', perfect body, but she was by herself for once. "Can I help you?" I bend over to see if she needed some.

She smiled. "I'm waiting.. for someone." I nodded.

"Then, I guess I should get going." I said and started to walk but her voice stopped me.

"No! Wait. I've been waiting for so long, Can you wait with me?" She asked innocently.

"Erm... I gotta get this guy home so.." I hesitated.

"Well... Let me go with yoU!" I agreed and we got to Lu Han's soon. It was a short walk from the school. I opened the door to find JooRi with Lu Han. Her eyes were shriveled up soaked with tears.

"The .." I muttered. HyeRin unexpectedly grabbed my neck and dove in to give me a kiss. JooRi's eyes widened more. *No this isn't what it's like* Lu Han was in shock as well, I didn't know what do do. My eyes were wide open. I was in shock.