Chapter 6

The Beauty of Ugliness

Ever since Kris got in the accident, he has become mentally disabled. He hit his head causing his brain to function improperly. He occasionally gets upset very easily, making him do unbelivable things. He never means to do it, he's a good person but  he can't control himself. He can't do anything to control his temper anymore, he can occasionally control it dependning on the situation but when he's very frustrated or upset he can go out of control. In other words, he has anger management issues.

 -JOORI'S POV-

How can a guy like him be so nice to me? He is the first person I have met thats been so generous. I want to meet YongGuk-ssi again. That would be nice. I was sitting down in my seat while the teacher was teaching our lesson for today. I zoned out and thought about YongGuk-ssi, his words were sincere. He took me out to dinner, trying to comfort me and walked me home. I never had someone take me out to and walk me home. I liked it.

I felt something hit my head, I turned around to be greeted by someones hand in my face. The person pulled back and looked at me, my eyes were still closed. I opened them very slowly and saw Kris. I immediately turned back around to face the teacher but he kept on calling my name.

"What do you want?" I whispered harshly. " You're not even in this class, why are you here?" I glared at him, hoping my pissed off expression would make him leave. Unfortunately, that didnt do anything. He still kept on bugging me. "Will you en leave already?? I do not want to be humiliated by you. any longer." I said angrily. He stopped poking me and looked at me.

"I wanted to say... I'm sorry/" He confessed looking down, " I have money..." He said. I didn't respond. "For.. the bill. I think I should pay for it... at least. I can take care of your dog for you as an apology gift." He said. I looked at him.

"Are you en kidding me?? You kicked my dog and now you want to take care of her?? How the hell can I trust you?? You selfish !" I screamed and slapped his face hard right across the cheek. He cupped his cheek right away and looked around the class. Now almost everyone's eyes were on us two. The girls were glaring at me while the guys looked at us with bored expressions. Kris got up from where he was sitting and sighed while looking at me. He pushed his chair back and walked out of the class. The bell rang right after he left the class.

All of my classmates stood up and walked over to me. I gulped. "So... Kris is a selfish you say?" A girl sneered. She grabbed my hair and pulled. I whimpered.

"Why? WHat's wrong with Kris? Is he a to you? You know why right? Cuz. you're. ugly." Another said. *HEre it comes, the insults. No comebacks to say. Nothing, I was trapped.*

"I think thats enough right?" I heard a voice say. Everyone turned around to see who it was.  I just looked down to avoid the class' eye contact. "She's human too." His voice was soft.

"LuHan-ssi. It's JooRi you're talking about." Another girl said. Everyone gasped seeing it was LuHan. I looked up when the girl mentioned his name. *Wh is he here?* I thought. "I don't like it when people mess with others. It's just not my thing." He said. He waited for everyone to clear out which they did eventually. They left the classroom and went soemwhere. I stayed in my seat with my head down. "Gwenchana? Did they hurt you JooRi-ssi?" He asked worriedly, he looked around to see if I got hurt or not. I just shook my head in response. I got up and bowed, I didn't know if LuHan was there to make fun of me so I decided to just leave school, again.

I was walking down the street and bumped into a pole. I scratched the back of my head, embarrased. I looked around ot see if anyone saw that, unfortunately someone did. I bowed slightly and turned around to walk again. "You know you're not ugly at all. You're pretty cute." I heard a deep voice say. I recognized that voice almost immediately, YongGuk. " You're clumsy and cute. I ike it. And you're brave." He said smiling. I unknowingly blushed.

"Ah YongGuk-ssi you're here. So we meet again~" I said. He nodded.

"I guess so~ You are correct." He looked at the street and looked at me. "What are you doing? I saw you walk out of the school...coincidentally." He said.

"I was just tired.. Didn't feel too well. So.. I wanted to see Coco." I admitted. He nodded.

"You wanna take her for a walk? Can I go with you? I wanna make sure you're going to be safe."  I nodded. On the other side of the street, was Kris and a girl. A different girl, he saw YongGuk walk up to a girl familiar to him and when he saw the girl, his fists clenched. He didn't want YongGUk to be with her. Maybe because while Kris was trying to make JooRi fall for her, he fell for her as well. Kris likes JooRi and doesn't know what to do. He's confused. He's sad. He wants her to accept him and forgive him.

 

SO LONNGG I'm so happy to write. lol it's been so long since I updated and im sorry.. I was busy with school and friends xD but I hope you guys liked it