Chapter 12

The Beauty of Ugliness

Okay, before I write.. OMFG so happy to be back!! I've been busy alot lately (no joke. I love to write) so i hope you like this chappie. It's 9:18PM right now. Let's see how long it will take to write this chapter~

oh btw. my writing style might be lacking so please tell me what I should work on. thanks! just comment and i will try my best to improve ^^


-JOORI'S POV-

"Because...." I looked down at my feet. LuHan put his hands on my shoulder, which startled me. "It's...cuz... i was attacked... and they took Coco. Well, I left her. I got knocked out and I didn't bring her back. This is all my fault." I sobbed. 

"It's not your fault. We will get her back. I will get Coco back for you." He whispered in my ear.

"JooRi, I got the food. Please eat. I'm waiting for a couple more people to come so we can get Coco back." He said. I looked at him with tears brimmed up in my eyes. I nodded slowly.

"Okay... thank you." I slowly made my way to the table and sat down. I picked up the sandwich and put it in my mouth, chewing thoroughly. "I... regret it." I confessed. The two males looked at me. "I regret meeting YongGuk. I regret meeting YongGuk and agreeing to walk with him. I regret coming here 5 years ago. I regret coming into this world. I wish... i never existed. If I didn't exist, I wouldn't be bullied for being ugly. I already know that, I don't want people to tell me something I already know." I continued, "If I dudn't exist, my parents wouldn't have to die, if I didn't exist, Coco wouldn't be missing, if I didn't exist, I wouldn't have gotten ." I sighed heavily. I heard LuHan slightly gasp and be quiet. There was a long silent pause, with no knowledge of knowing YongGuk was standing there, I slowly looked up. Kris and LuHan were both looking at YongGuk with their mouth hanging open.

"Is it true?" He asked quietly. "Do you really wish you never met me? Did you really mean it when you said you got ? Did you mean it when you said Coco is missing.." I felt really bad saying that in front of YongGuk but I knew I can't take my words back. I nodded. "I'll be right back." He said and left the cafe, sprinting out the door.

"Wait here." Kris said and he too, left the cafe, which left LuHan and I sitting there.

-YONGGUK'S POV-

I saw a dog that looked like Coco earlier, 7 guys were there. The prettiest, girly boy was holding the dog. I saw a group of 7 guys holding a papillion  laughing down the street. It looked a lot like Coco but I wasn't sure because I thought JooRi had her.

"A-yo wait up Bang!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind and saw Kris running towards me. I stopped, waiting for Kris to catch up to me.

"What." I muttered.

"I know I was a to you. I'm sorry but I need to make her feel better. I want to help you find Coco. You saw her right? Coco? That's why you left the cafe like that." I was quite surprised to see that Kris figured out why I left the place, I always imaginged him as an idiot. I thought about how it would be 7 vs 1, there was no way I can defeat 7 guys so I agreed.

"Fine. You a good fighter?" I asked shortly. He nodded. I pointed to the stairs leading to the subway station. "The last time I saw them and that was like 5 minutes ago." I said.

"Okay, let's go." He replied. While we were walking it was silent, until Kris decided to speak up. "How is JooRi.." He started. I nodded in response. "Does she... is she different?" He asked.

I looked at him, slightly confused. "What do you mean?"  I asked.

"Like.. what does she act like. Is it different like when she talks to me?" What he was saying to me was kind of creepy.

"Why do you care?" I asked roughly.

"C-cuz. Just cuz." He looked down.

"Well.... I treat her differently than you so of course she's different." I looked straight and saw the 7 guys. "And don't think of changing so you can be nice to her and then treat her like crap or some . Cuz I won't approve of those immature ."

"No-no-no. Its not like that, I re-"

I interruped him, "Shut up, they're right there." I pointed to the guys that were playing with Coco.

"I know them... They're INFINITE. They got expelled cuz they did so much . We did too but they were worse. Let me call the rest of the guys." He spoke. I shook my head.

"We don't need back-up. Back ups are for BABYz." (<-- get it ;) ) I started walking towards the guys. "Yah! Give me the dog." I growled. The one with the squinty eyes looked at me first.

"Well... he's a tough boy ain't he?" SungGyu snickered.

"Long time no see." Kris walked up. "I need the dog." He demanded.

"No can do~ It belongs to an ugly lady, and we're waiting for her to come back." He chuckled.

"She is not ugly. Give me the dog." I snarled.

"Ooh~ So somebody likes this ug pug. It's so sad... cuz hes pretty damn ugly too. But hey, good match right?" SungGyu turned around to the other members. They all laughed.

I couldnt stand it. While SungGyu was turned around, I had that opportunity to punch him and I did. For him to insult me, I could care less but for him to insult JooRi. That's is something I will never accept. I got over him, gripping onto his collar and went at it again. I punched him numerously, remembering that he was the guy that JooRi. I punched harder, kicked, and spat on him. I was on him for a while until Kris broke us up.

"I got the dog. We done enough. Let's go." He said. I glared at him and punched SungGyu one more time. Right before I left, DongWoo got up and punched me across my face. I didn't see him because he got up from behind. I felt my lips and felt the blood slowly dripping. I shrugged it off and left, making sure Kris was holding onto Coco.

'I told you we don't need back up."  I said to Kris. He shrugged.
"Sorry I didn't do anything.." I muttered.

"I don't care. GIve me the dog. I wanna carry her."


-JOORI'S POV-

The door to the cafe shop opened again, as I looked up, I saw Kris, YongGuk, and Coco walk in. I jumped up, "Coco!!" I screamed. I took her from YongGuk's arm and held onto her tightly. "Thank you." I looked up and saw YongGuk, blood wiped across his face. He didn't look at me though, not making eye contact or even trying to.

"I'm leaving" He said. He turned around to leave and walked out the door. I was stunned, but I realized that he left so I ran after him with Coco in my arms.

"YongGuk!! YongGuk! YongGuk! Ah!" I screamed, I almost tripped.

"Are you crazy?? Running after me with Coco in your arms?? What if you dropped her? Don't be stupid. Why?" He yelled.

"I'm sorry.." I sniffled. "Bang YongGuk... I didn't mean it."

He looked up not saying a word. "It's okay if you meant it. I don't care." He said.

"But... it's not like that."

"You didn't say anything about Kris, or EXO. It's fine. I told you." YongGuk left. I felt a tear drip down my cheek.

 


okay, it is 11:00 lol

hows the chapter?? like it? subscribe please and comment!!