Chapter 13

The Beauty of Ugliness

-JOORI'S POV-

I dropped down to my knees, watching YongGuk slowly walking away. I just didn't have the energy to chase him, my vision was starting to get blurry. He turned around one last time and stared at me, just with a simple expression. A tear fell down and I know he saw it but he walked away. I held onto Coco, not wanting to let her go ever again. I was thankful for him to get her. "YongGuk-ah" I mumbled. I honestly didn't want him to leave my side. I always had him to talk to but what am I going to do from now? How am I gonna be able to talk to him.

"JooRi..." LuHan said. "Get Up. I'll take you home." He offered. I just sat there motionless, looking in the direction where YongGuk walked. "JooRi. You." LuHan put one of his arm underneath my legs. "Can't. Be." He put his other arm around my back, carrying me bridal style. "Like This. Tell me what happened later." H said. I breathed heavily, I don't know why I feel like this but I felt like a big part of me left. I don't know why I have to feel like this but I want it to stop.

I felt Kris watching me from afar but I ignored it. "I don't know what to do." I whispered. "I shouldn't have said that... LuHan, can you put me down. Please." I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Of course." As he put me down, I looked at the ground and at the sky. "LuHan, can you look after Coco for a bit please?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled assuringly.
"I won't let anything happen to her. You can count on me."

"But-" Kris started but I was already off. I ran through the streets, desparately trying to find yongGuk. I ran to the park where I met up with him two days ago, there he was. I saw YongGuk sitting on the bench looking down. As I got closer to YongGuk, I saw a tear sliding down his cheek.

"YongGuk..." I whispered barely audible. He looked up, surprised to find me. "I-"

"It is getting late. I shall get going." He said without making eye contact. He got up from the bench and turned.

"Wait... Just wait."

"Yeah?" He muffled.

"I- I'm sorry YongGuk. I really am. I don't know. I was just stressed at that time. I wasn't thinking and I don't know, I just didn't know what to do. Please forgi-" I felt a pair of arms embrace me.

"I was stupid. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I didn't want to cause you more stress." He said in my ear. "I like you.. So I didn't want to cause you anymore pain. I thought it would be better if I left after u said that." Tears started flowing out of my eyes unconsiously.

"Thamk You." I slowly put my arms around him hugging him back. "I..."

 


GOOD NIGHT YALL!

i hope you liked the update. sorry its so short, im really tired and cant find the time to dupdat alot as much :3

mianhae

subscribe, comment, upvote
you wont regret it :)