Chapter 1

The Beauty of Ugliness

-JOORI'S POV-

Everyday it's the same. I go to school, avoid people, "learn", get called names, and go home. I don't have any friends, no one to talk to when I feel down. the only things I talk to are my two dogs, Coco and Kurin. They have been with me ever since I was born. I take care of them like they do to me. They never judged me by my looks, it was all about what I did for them and how I feel about them. I love my dogs, that's it. I don't know where my family is. They disappeared three years ago when I was 13. They left my dogs and a note telling me to be safe.

I changed ever since then. I wasn't the same bubbly, cheerful person anymore. What was there to be so cheerful about now? Why do I have to be happy all the time? Do I have to dress up for someone? I didn't care anymore. Maybe when I was younger, I probably wanted to blend in witht the crowd and stuff but now, there's no point in doing that. I don't want to be a snobby person. Looks aren't everything to me anymore.

"Kurin! Coco! Come here!" I called. I just got home from school. I see both my dogs, two papillions running there way over to me. Both of them having their tails wagged came over to me. I was on my knees waiting for them to come into my arms. "I'm home." I whispered. Tears slowly started to fall down. Coco looked at me worriedly and the tears off. I chuckled. "Thanks girl."

Coco                                                                                                                                     Kurin

                                                                                          

 

"I hate how they judge me all the time." I said. "They think they're so cool and attractive. I just... UGH" I groaned. They made me feel sick. Kurin whimpered. "It's all right boy. I'm okay. So change of subject. Food?" I chirped trying to be happy for them. I walked over to the closet where their dog food were. I grabbed a cup and filled it up with the food. I pour some in their bowl.

"Sit.. Stay.. Stayy. Ok! Eat!" I clapped my hands together and they both ate quickly gulping down the large chunk of food. While they were eating, I was telling them about my day.

"You know.. today.. Kris from Exo-M came up to me. He was trying to be nice..? I guess.. I don't really know but he came up to me and asked me for my number. I don't have a phone and even if I did.. I didn't know if I should give it to him or not. He was never mean to me so I mean.. I guess.. he's good right? But it's weird. He never came up to me before but it was today. Out of all the days I was here he comes today.. and today.. It's my birthday. I think he knew it was my birthday because he was being so nice to me. He offered to get me food and stuff. I was actually really happy in the inside.. knowing that someone actually cares." I giggled.

Coco and Kurin were now  sitting down beside me listening to what I had to say.

"Let's go to the room." I said and got up. They followed me and jumped up on the bed before I got to my room.

"Anyways... he was being nice to me and I declined all of his offers because I felt bad but It felt good. I thought I had an okay day today. Besides other people in the calss making fun of me but..." I finished. I looked at the clock that was on the wall. "Aish.. It's 4 o'clock." I grumbled. "TIme for homework."

I got up and walked over to my desk. Coco slowly got up and sat back down knowing I was going to sit down for a while. Whille Kurin was getting ready for his nap.


This is short but I wanted to start it off with this.

The dogs I found on the internet but thats what they look like. Coco and Kurin are my dogs and will always be. Even though one of them is gone, they will always be with me. Sorry but  just had to mention Kurin.

I hope this is an okay beginning. It will get better I promise. I have good ideas for this story!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I miss you boy. I wish you were able to read haha. Love you Kurin.