Noona – Dongsaeng [Hyungsik/ Jihyun]

Strawberry Shortcake

She just finished dry the dishes, realized clearly a pair of eyes watch her closely from the stool he took seated.

She wiped her hands with a towel, put it near the sink.

“What’s with the look? Still hungry?”

He just shake his head. She smiled, then walked to the living room, sat down slowly at the sofa, played with the remote, tried to find a good channel to watch.

He followed her silently, took a seat beside her.

It’s not his first time here, at her parents’ home. He like it here, always feel warm here, but somehow today it’s cold.

“Cat got your tongue?”

He knew sooner or later, he needs to talk to her.

“Noona,”

“Yes?”

“It’s only a radio program,”

“Okay,”

“You know I don’t mean anything, I mean yes I said the truth some parts of it, but not all,”

“Right,”

“I want to tell the truth, but you know that will make us …” he let out a breath, which he didn’t realize how long he holed up inside.

“So?”

“You’re not angry right?”

“No,”

“Really?”

“Yes, and I will do the same if I am in your position,”

“Really?”

“Yes, I will say the same thing like yours. That we only noona – dongsaeng relation and I won’t date you,”

“Noonaaaa…. You are angry!”

“I am not,”

“Yes, you are,” he sulked.  Stared at the tile of her home floors.

“No, I am not.” She took his hands to her laps. “If I am angry at you, I won’t allow you to come here, I won’t cook you food, and I won’t do this,”

She sealed her lips onto his. Make him surprise by the bold move. It’s not their first kiss but surely it will make into one of the memorable ones.

“Besides, I am that COOL,” she whispered to his ear after break the kiss and laugh.

Her laugh always contagious like a virus, it didn’t took a second for him joined the laugh and hug her tightly while promised to himself that he will make her more happy than ever.

“Yeah, I am so lucky to have a very cool girlfriend,” he said, before kiss her again.