Fortune Teller [Hyungsik/ Jihyun]

Strawberry Shortcake

“So, 28?” She playing with the straw from the coffee cup she just ordered.

He looked puzzle but said nothing, so she talks again.

 “And until that age you must be careful with women?” she continued he rambling, still not looked at him. He guess she found the café’s table got something catches her attention.

Then he let out a soft laugh, but she still not look at him. Took her hand, both hands. Covered it with his. Send the warmness in silent.

Back then she will be said something about this skin ship thing, but nowadays she just let him do it. It’s not that he didn’t feel grateful, but it’s just missed a little, small thing of fun.

She looks at him, finally. She looks that he smile, the smile that somehow now she cherishes every day. The smile that always calm her in certain way, beside his touches, his sweet words, his attentiveness. Well, put it out, it’s everything about him.

She know, not long from now he will say something that will make her cheeks go reddish.

“Women right?”

“Eh?”

“Those that I need to be careful,” He said and she nodded. “Well, you are not women. You are Nam Jihyun. My Nam Jihyun”

And the hotness slowly came and showed in her face.