Happy Ending? Its Only For Fairy Tales [Yonghwa/ Seohyun]

Strawberry Shortcake

“So, you really dating him?”

“It’s him right? That Jung Yonghwa,”

“Oh my God, you are so lucky Joohyun-ah,”

“He is so handsome, and that body …”

“I heard he also very rich,”

“He is one of the sons of Jung’s ‘Corp,”

 

Seo Joohyun never thought that it will be like big news, when people at her work place starting to realize that now she in relationship. Maybe it will just a normal thing if she dating a man from the next door restaurant or the guy from delivery. But somehow the man, she is in relationship named Jung Yonghwa none like that.

After the first bouquet, then another, and another. It’s more for each day, until Joohyun finally decided to go see this Jung Yonghwa, for asking him politely off course, to stop sending those bouquets. Even it’s beautiful and make the office more beautiful (Joohyun never brought it home because it was troublesome to bring those when you travelling around the city using subway and bus but she kept the cards in her memory box), but somehow it’s too much for something that done one time only.

Yes, Joohyun never got the chance to do the service on Yonghwa apartment, that only her first and last. So she didn’t understand why he bothers to send the bouquet every day. So, that one day, when she got her day off, she went to Yonghwa’s office. It’s not hard to find.

Joohyun thought the receptionist will asked her to leave, not the extent with security accompany her, but somehow with a bright smile, she told her to follow the security. Looked around on the waiting room that, Joohyun felt as an outcast. Although some years ago, she was part of its. But the key here is was. So, she just tried to calm herself.

“Miss Seo?”

“Yes,”

“Please follow me; Mr. Jung is ready to meet you,”

“Thank you,”

 

 

 

“Are you crazy?”

“What’s her name? Seo Joohyun?”

“Who is she?”

“Is she that beautiful gorgeous?”

“Is she rich?”

“Whose daughter is she?”

“She must a gold digger, be careful Yonghwa-yah,”

 

The day Seo Joohyun walked in to his office was not like those love stories that made his heart beat faster, the butterflies on his stomach. Jung Yonghwa is Jung Yonghwa. She looked nervous, he understand that. Even until this day, Yonghwa believe every time Joohyun comes to visit him, bring him home made lunch box, she still got that nervous look. That’s for Yonghwa absolutely very adorable.

The first person that rooting for his relationship with Joohyun is the one and only Lee Jonghyun, which man really his best friend. Well, beside that he also the one that found out about Joohyun, and the partner in crime for wooing Joohyun.

And that Joohyun surely not an easy woman to woo, it was taken a full two weeks, for her to come to him, asked him to stop sending her the bouquet. A six month and 10 days for her agreed to date him. Now they are in relationship by three months and counting.

As for Jonghyun felt happy for him, not the rest of his families and friends. But He thinks that change a little bit after last night. Last night was the first time for Joohyun met his family. Yonghwa always believe that Joohyun will make anyone fall in love with her, if they just give the chance.

Even before the desert served, his parents already doted Joohyun and for his brother gave a thumb up by the end of the night, when he walked him to his car. As for his friends, well he didn’t care much whatever they think, it’s his happiness anyway.

 

Even though these 3 months and counting is a blessed for both of them, but they still two people with different personalities and walking different path of life. There’s always up and down for them but communication, understanding and respect to each other always patched the rough days.

When Joohyun declined to go with Yonghwa to one of his friend party, because she knows very well it will be a place to ‘let’s judge and embarrass that gold digger Seo Joohyun’, and Yonghwa torn between to hit his friend or being the outcast of the social life which cant, if he still want in the business. But losing Joohyun also not an option.

So, Jonghyun came again for rescued.

“Let’s Joohyun taking care this year Jung’s Dinner” Jonghyun said. “You know she can do it,”

After asking, pleading, begging and more begging, Joohyun agreed to handle the dinner, and  somehow its became the front page of those socialite magazines.

And if with that Yonghwa’s friend stop talking about Joohyun, well off course the world not working like that. Some tried to accept her, some still the same. But for Yonghwa that doesn’t matter. Never did.

When Yonghwa on his business mode on, he always forget about his own health, and it make Joohyun sad and angry. There’s one times after the deal sealed with another numbers that will make the company happy, Yonghwa rashly brought to the hospital because he fainted after its.

“If you continue like this, let’s just break up,” Joohyun whispered between her tears as she hugged him as if her life depends on it.

So since that Yonghwa always pay attention not only his health but also his co-worker, because Joohyun’s tears is the one thing he didn’t want to caused, except it’s a happy tears like the time Yonghwa get down in his knees, asked her on the hand of marriage.

Yes, Joohyun cried that time and also said yes, and off course Jonghyun is the best man.