Bromance [Dongjun/ Jihyun]

Strawberry Shortcake

“So, Dongjun-ssi you are playing both sides,” she tried her best to contain her laugh.

Dongjun looked at her puzzled, “Both side? What do you mean Noona?”

“Eeeyy, you are really a good actor,” she gave him a playful slap on his arm.

Dongjun blinked several time, the titled his head and gave her the expression ‘really, I really have no idea’ look.

She showed a picture to him from her phone. It’s a good thing, Dongjun not drinking or eating anything at that time. The picture is about him and Hyungsik recite a scene from one of the drama.

She laughed heartedly after saw Dongjun’s reaction.

“Aiiishhh! Noona!”

“What?” she gave Dongjun the best innocent look, and she knew her able to pull it perfectly.

“Yah! That’s … it’s just …” Dongjun rubbed his neck nervously.

The laughter she let out getting merrier and at that time she been called for her next scene.

Before she put her coat on the chair, she walked closely to Dongjun, “its okay, Dongjun-ah. Hyungsik tried it 1st with me, and just said I taste that cotton candy in different way,” she whispered, then walked as if she said nothing.

“Yaaaahhh!!!!” Dongjun yelled.

She able to picture how Dongjun’s eyes will be. It must as if want to pop out from its shelled, and with that she just let out more laughter.