Luhan and One Stranger [Sehun/ Luhan]

Strawberry Shortcake

Relaxing really a privilege for Luhan and tonight that one of special night because the business deal was done faster that he thought. So, here he was, enjoying his time with good music and good drink from live performance at the hotel longue while waiting for his driver.

Everything should be perfect if there’s no stranger that suddenly taking the seat beside him and being cozy with him. Cozy somehow understatement because he can feel every heat that radiated from the stranger’s body.

Luhan is not a weak man but somehow this stranger stronger than he is, the stranger somehow made a lock for every move that Luhan tried for escaping and being in the end of the couch really not helping at all.

“Who are you?” Luhan hissed, try not making any commotion.

“Really? You ask that?” the stranger’s voice gives Luhan the chills.

“Yes, and let me go before I call the security,” Luhan look at the stranger and with the longue light quite dim, Luhan still able to notice the sharp figure from the stranger’s face that now held him quite possessively.

“Are you sure you want to do that?” he whispered to Luhan’s ear.

“Why wont I?” Luhan try to calm his heart.

“Well, a person like you will be the one with disadvantage for sure,” he teased Luhan’s neck with his nose.

The answer from the stranger is kicking Luhan’s inner mind. Yes, Luhan notice that this hotel longue kind of give different vibe tonight and yes, Luhan already heard about the gossip of male but never in Luhan’s life that he will be wrongly pointed as one.

“I really think you mistaken about me, so really let me go,” Luhan knew with his seat was most tip of the couch made him nowhere to go so try to talk rationalize will be the only way.

“Yeah, that's everybody always said that at first,” the stranger’s voice getting more deeper.

 

Before Luhan give any answer to the stranger, a man stands in front of the coach, “Mr. Lu, you still here?”

Luhan know the man, its Mr. Zhang the personal assistant of Mr. Kim that he just met for the business deal.

“Oh Mr. Zhang, yes. I am waiting for my driver,” Luhan answered with smile plastered in his face, and somehow the stranger that took his personal space puzzle with the situation and quickly enough let Luhan free from his hold although he still seat beside him. Somehow Luhan miss the heat.

“Ah, you have company.” Mr. Zhang smiles courtly to the man beside Luhan.

“Yes, I just met him,”

“Alright, I will take my leave. I’ll see you soon,” Mr. Zhang gave him a small nod and takes his leave.

Luhan gave him a smile and nod back.

 

“So, you are not…”

“Yes, I am not,”

“Sorry,”

“Well, this is the first,” Luhan answered and with the man move back almost to the other end of the couch, he can see that the stranger is handsome man. Really handsome.

Before Luhan say anything to this handsome stranger that kind of mistook him as an , his phone was buzzing. Luhan’s driver already arrived.

“Well, that's my ride. I have to go,” Luhan stood up and smile to the stranger that following his action to stand up but kept his silence.

A second passed, nothing came out from the man that somehow taller than Luhan, and with that Luhan take the signal for leaving without looking back.

 

-a month later-

 

“Mr. Lu, there’s a call from you,”

“From?”

“He said you know when you talk to him,”

“Miss. Im, I don't think I need to remind you about the protocol take a phone for me,”

“No, Mr. Lu. I already asked, but when I don't want to patch through to you without inform his name, he hang up.”

“So, what’s the different with today?”

“He’s in front of me,”

“Miss Im, you understand the protocol to receive a guest for me, right?”

“Yes, Mr. Lu. But, he is very persistent,”

“Miss Im, I’m very busy,”

“Mr. Lu, he’s a policeman,”

“What?”

“So?”

“Alright, him to my office,”

 

Today really is not a good day, with so many reports to read and there’s a meeting with new investor in 30 minutes, and his receptionist just told him there’s a policeman want to meet him. Slowly Luhan message his temple, remembering what he done for the last days that made a cop to see him.

 

A soft knock by his door.

“Let him in, Mrs. Lee,”

“Yes, sir”

Luhan with his view already back to the papers, listen his secretary open the door and talk to the policeman to enter the room.

The door already closed again by his secretary.

“What can I do for you, Officer?” Luhan voiced without take his attention from the papers.

“You know, you should look at one person when you talk. Its not polite,”

Luhan freeze, somehow the air seem freeze because after the voice talk. Luhan looked up from his paper, and it's the stranger that Luhan met a month ago. Standing handsomely.

“Also, I’m a Detective not Officer,” the stranger smirked.