Just Like Any Other Day [Yongguk/ Himchan]

Strawberry Shortcake

Himchan barged into the studio (without knocking off course) and Yongguk halted everything at once, because times like this it will be hell if he didn’t paid enough attention to the prince(ss) – as Yongguk called Himchan in his thought.

“Bang!”

“Yes Kim?” Himchan gave him the un-approvable face. “What? You called me by my family name and I can’t?”

Himchan let out a snort (cute according to Yongguk, manly according to Himchan), “Oh! Please! It’s not so you,”

“Why? Its part your name,” Yongguk retorted, didn’t feel losing this battle for once, and then Himchan goes on talking for another 5 minutes explained the system of naming, as if there’s a system for that.

And 5 minutes is a long time, yes, Yongguk counting the time, there’s a big clock in the wall that will provide the information. A cough from Yongguk made Himchan halted his glorious speech about the system. “And you are coming here for…” Yongguk filled the paused.

Himchan took a deep breath and showing plus pointing a picture on the magazine.

It was one of Himchan beloved magazine, fashion magazine for exactly. And it was a picture of a man that walked in runway. Yes, that’s how Yongguk saw it, maybe different explanation if Himchan the one that gave you the description.

“Yes?” Yongguk looked at Himchan with not so interesting look. Somehow the guts told him it won’t be good.

“I want to be like him,”

“Huh?”

“I want to be like him!” Himchan repeated and pointed to the picture, even gave the magazine to Yongguk for seeing it more clearly (maybe).

“You want to be like him?” Yongguk pointed at the picture. Well, the man in the picture surely handsome, if not how he can be a model first of all, but Himchan himself not so bad. “Are you serious?”

“Yeah!”

“Himchan, you know you quite okay now. No, you are handsome as you are. Why you need to change that?” Yongguk rambled.

It was took a second or two for Himchan, realized what Yongguk mean and laughter from Kim Himchan filled the studio, “Oh! You are so silly, Bang. First, thank you for considering me handsome. And second I don’t wanna PS, I want to be a runway model like HIM!”

It was Yongguk’s turn for having a moment of silent for a second or two maybe three to accept the words that came out from Himchan. “Why?”

“Well, beside I am that handsome, so it’s a waste for my look not to be out there, and it looks more fun,” Himchan took a seat beside Yongguk.

“Himchan, yes you are handsome but Daehyun more handsome than you. And you are not as tall as Junhong and model surely need to be tall, aren’t they?” said Yongguk on flat tone.

“Hey! Junhong is not tall, that kid is a giant. Beside many models same tall like me, I think. And I know Daehyun more handsome but I am not so bad,” Himchan said and sulked.

“Why suddenly? I mean we quite busy already, the promotion, concert, and later Japan Debut,”

“You know, I just wanna show something about myself. Make a statement that I am someone that able to help give out a name for the group,”

“What? Stop! You want to do this because you want to prove something to the fans?” something cracked in Yongguk’s heart, he know Himchan not the best singer or dancer but he didn’t need to prove anything. Himchan is BAP and BAP won’t be the same without him, even it didn’t show much but Yongguk felt it when they promoted One Shoot.

Himchan whispered something, and make Yongguk looked at him closely. But the words not reaching Yongguk’s ear. “What? I don’t hear the last one,” Yongguk tilted his head for having better hearing.

Himchan get up from his chair, toward to the door, open it. And when his half body already outside, he turned to Yongguk that still waiting for the words, “They said those models got a lot of free clothes,” Himchan said and run, not even got the courtesy to closed the door.

 

Yongguk just stayed there in silent, for the whole minutes. Tried to understand what just happened. Start again from the arrival of Kim Himchan until he left.

Yongguk try to breath, try to be calm. Again, today is one of those days when Himchan messed with his head. But for Yongguk, that playful Himchan is better than sad Himchan, frustrated Himchan, because even a lot of people thought that BAP will be alright as long as Yongguk is there, but for Yongguk, he will be alright as long as Himchan stay with him.