One Sided Talk [Hyungsik/ Jihyun]

Strawberry Shortcake

She just roamed her script, waiting for her turn to take the shoot. While she memorizes the lines, her eyes keep watching the activities surround her. It’s not her first drama, but still feels like the first, even she is not the main lead, still not just a cameo or supporting role that once a while have screen time.

Her phone vibrate, she looked at the caller id, and smile just fallen in to her face.

“Hello”

“Yupe, already start shooting since last week,”

“No, you don’t bother me. I just memorize the script again.” She laughed while answered.

“Eeeiii… practices make perfect,”

“Oh, got your letter from Dongjun. Thank you. It surely gave me more confident and power.”

“No, off course not the power to take world. It’s your job! I just sit and wait plus make myself pretty,”

Another laugh, “How’s the practice?”

“Okay,”

“Sure, where?”

“Okay,”

“I will be there,”

“I know. If I am, I will tell you that. I won’t force myself. Don’t worry,”

“Alright. Fighting!!” unconsciously she made a gesture of ‘fighting’.

“Ah, Hyungsik-ah…”

“Nothing…, it’s just I miss you,” she whispered.

This time not only smile, but also a hot feeling that swarm on her face.

“Uhmmmm… Me too,” she nodded. “See you tonight,”

She tuck her phone back to her pocket. She looked around, feel relief that no one gave attention to her, because she need time to collect herself, and make this hot feeling off just a little bit.