Rumors...

Don't know that much but this much I know is I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

Your POV:

I moved to EXO-K dorm. They gave me a great room.

Kai didn’t talk to me directly since that incident. I don’t know why he doesn’t like to call ‘Noona’.

I worked as their Coordi for two days and that job is suit with me.

All 6 members are normally very handsome so it doesn’t matter what they wear.

 

“Eun Byul Noona. Look at me!” Se Hun called me from his changing room.

“Eoh? Wae gudae?” I asked.

“I want this black pants but Baek Hyun Hyung said that’s more suit with him. Is that true?” Se Hun asked me innocently. Maknae also wanted to look good in front of the fans.

“Yes, Se Hun-ah. Give those pants to Baek Hyun. You should wear that. It has the same pattern as Kai’s coat.” I said.

“Is that so?” Se Hun said as he’s not confident.

“Yes! That will be very look cool. Trust noona.” I said and patted his head. I did those things only towards Se Hun and Baek Hyun since they are too cute.

Su Ho and D.O are like adult and I can discuss things with them. But sometimes they are nothing but kids.

 

“Gomawo Noona. I will listen to you.” Se Hun took the pants to change.

I was smiling at his cuteness and then I heard the Baek Hyun shout.

“What? Is that true?” Baek Hyun voice came out of the room that the clothes are kept.

“It’s not like Lay Hyung.” He continued.

I clearly heard Lay’s name.

“Baek Hyun? What’s going on?”

“No. Noona. It’s nothing.” Baek Hyun doesn’t want to tell me.

Then I asked the stuffs who were talking with Baek Hyun.

“Tell me unnie-teul? Lay is a member of EXO-M, right?” I asked.

“Yeah~ Baek Hyun, just tell her. The news will go out anyway.” They convinced Baek Hyun.

“Ok, Noona. Come with me.” Baek Hyun took me to the make-up room. There were also the rest of members.

 

“Baek Hyun-ah, tell me. What’s with Lay?” My words attract attentions of everyone in the room.

“Lay Hyung?” Chan Yeol said.

“Wae?” Se Hun finished changing and come out.

“Ok ~ I don’t know exactly. But the rumors say that Lay dated with M’s coordi noona.” Baek Hyun said.

At the end of his words, the rest smiles and Chan Yeol laughs.

“Yah! Baek Hyun! Say what is possible! Lay Hyung? Dated his coordi noona? Aish!!!” Chan Yeol hit Baek Hyun head.

Baek Hyun is now mad and start shouting.

“Park Chan Yeol!!! I am older than you! I only say what I just heard.” Baek Hyun shouted back.

The other members think that rumor as non-sense. But I am burning inside. I am also nervous.

I don’t know why but I felt like something is going to happen.

That rumors left as the non-sense among EXO-K and me but after the next two days, it’s growing bigger. Those rumors are on tumblr, twitter, facebook, weibo and everywhere.

 

“Who connect with M members these days?” Lee SM said angrily.

We are now in his office room. The K manager, K members and I are in the room, sitting nervously.

“I talked with Kris three days ago.” Chan Yeol said.

“Before we knew the rumor.” Su Ho added after Chan Yeol said.

I feel impressed about Su Ho. He is really taking care of s.

“Then what about yesterday?” He seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter