Meet with EXO-K

Don't know that much but this much I know is I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

Your POV:

“Eun Byul? Eun Byul? Wake up!” I heard my sister calling.

“Unnie. Sorry. I was tired.”

“Why are you crying?” She asked.

“Cry? No. I am not. They are just tears. Hehe.” I said and laughed.

“Ok. Prepare yourself. It’s about  3pm now.” She said and left the room again.

I am dreaming about that airport on that day again. That day that Yixing left. That day that I couldn’t say him goodbye.

Eun Byul ~ Stop dreaming!

I took a bath and wore my clothes. I choose a casual one that made me looked old.

“Unnie. Let’s go.” I came out of her room.

“Eun Byul-ah, I am afraid, you have to go to there alone. But I will make you sure you can go through the building. I have to go to SHINee dorm.”

“But…”

“I am sorry. Come hurry.” She took me in front of the SM Building and say to the guards that I am coming here to get a job. Then she left me in the big building!

Ok! Eun Byul! You can do it! There is nothing to be afraid!

I start walking around. And I saw a tall figure.

It’s Siwon! Super Junior’s Si Won!

He walked passed through me and smiled a bit at me.

Oh My God!!!! Super Junior’s Si Won is just smile at me? And walking passed me?

Stop Fangirling!!!!! Jiang Yu Mei!!! You are here to work!!!

I was wrong to think that there’s nothing to afraid. SM Building is full of famous and handsome Korean idols.

I am not sure I can stay calm and emotionless if they smiled at me like this.

 

While I was thinking, I saw two men are walking through in front of me. And I stop breathing!

Yunho and Chang Min! TVXQ??????????????? I am very crazy of Jae Joong and a big fan of YunJae. We used to say YunJae is real. But now. JYJ and TVXQ are …

Someone pushed me from behind.

“Ahh!” I fall down on the ground.

 

Then I saw his two very BIG eyes, telling me that he is not purposely doing this.

“I am sorry. I am sorry. Yah! Baek Hyun! It’s your fault!”

“How come this is my fault! You are the one who pushed!”

“Hyung! You should more careful.”

“You pushed Baek Hyun and Baek Hyun pushed me. That’s why it’s happened.” D.O said to Se Hun.

“No! I didn’t push him! Chan Yeol Hyung joke me and I wrongly pushed Baek Hyun instead of Chan Yeol.”

“So it’s your fault!”

“No! It’s not my fault! That should be Chan …” Se Hun can’t finish his words.

“SHUT UP!!!!!!” Suho is now shouting with his all voice to quite.

 

I also thanked him too. They are just too noisy! My sister is right about them. A group of Kiddos!

“Are you ok?” Su ho give me his hand.

“Thank you. I am ok.” I said and take his hand to stand up.

“We are one! Annyeong haseyo. We are EXO-K!” They suddenly bowed me 90 degree and said in unison.

I was shocked for a minute. Because I didn’t say anything in return they are in their bowing position.

Then Chan Yeol peeked at me. Then Baek Hyun also.

“Oh! Sorry. Ne~ Annyeong Haseyo. I am Eun Byul. I came here to meet Lee Soo Man. Could you tell me the directions to his room?” I asked them politely.

“I am sorry. We couldn’t!” Chan Yeol said.

“What are you talking about?” D.O said.

“We are going to him.” Se Hun said.

“Stupid guys!!!! Listen to me till the end! We are taking you to him.” Chan Yeol hissed back to D.O and Se Hun and smiled at me.

I can’t help but laughing at their cuteness and great brother-ships between them. Then my eyes stop at one person, he is Kai.

He is staring at me when I looked at him. I didn’t want to rude so I smile at him. He lowered his head and didn’t look at me anymore.

Ohhh~ Kai is a shy boy. Hahax.

I am laughing inside but I didn’t show in my face.

 

Kai POV:

I can’t help myself and no words are coming out from me. They kept talking and arguing like before but I kept looking at her.

Like slow motions, her actions, her smile, the way she laugh and all.

I know staring at a person is rude. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter