Zhang Yixing = Lay

Don't know that much but this much I know is I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

 

Your POV:

It has been four years. The group EXO is formed and releases teaser videos.

There is Yixing, who is now Lay in these videos.

You are more handsome with your curly hair, Yixing.

I can see the calm Lay and dancing machine in these videos. But not a funny and forgetful and hurried Yixing.

Are you changed? Is my Zhang Yixing changed into Lay? Will you still remember me as your friend? I still do love you, Yixing.

 

And on 8th April, 2012, they debuted as EXO-K and EXO-M. But what I focused on is EXO-M.

I saw that Lay is chosen as Leader as first and then, it changed to Kris.

Wow! He is so tall! I saw Kris as a dragon. Their MV is really nice and I liked it a lot.

A month passed after their Debut and they are famous as HELL!

 

And also a song came out, “Tears Airport”. The blogger said it was composed and written by Lay. And they said it’s about his girlfriend, who he has to leave behind because of his work as a singer.

And I listened to that song. I wonder if that song is dedicated about me. But I don’t dare to think like this. I can feel the sorrow in his voice and the love for that person.

And I felt jealous when I believe it was not for me.

Why would he write a song about me? It must be for his girlfriend.

 

And I have to go Korea next week. My sister who is working in Korea, as designer or something like that, called me to help her.

I decided to go since her family helped my mother a lot in the past and also because of someone, I mean other reasons.

*knock knock*

“Come in, Mom.”

“Here’s a letter for you, Yu Mei. It’s from Yixing.”

“Ok.” I said calmly regardless of my racing heart like a horse. That’s me, I can hold my emotions very well. Yixing doesn’t like me about that but I am very proud of myself about that.

 

-“Eun Byul, I missed you a lot. And have you forgive me yet? I hope you do. And will you come to visit Korea. I really want to show around Seoul. I promised you can meet your bias, Si Won, perhaps? Please contact me, Eun Byul-ah. And how is my Korean usage? Am I good? I am practicing a lot. Heehee. From you lovely, the best dancing machine, Yixing.”-

 

I can’t keep my smile while I was reading the letter. I just can’t resist his cuteness. Ofcox I forgave you completely, Yixing.

I will come to you. See you next week.

 

Tomorrow, I will go and meet with Yixing. I decided not to reply his letter since I love to make surprise.

I was alone at ANGEL café. I was peaceful and enjoying the thoughts about meeting with Yixing before she came.

That Hye Su! She came straight to me.

 

“Can I sit here?” She said. She didn’t even wait for my respond and take a seat.

“Who are you?” I acted like I don’t know her.

“I am sure that you know me very well. I will introduce myself again. I am Cha Hye Su, EXO’s Lay girlfriend.” She said proudly.

 “What is the use of telling me about this?”

“Oh! I am just telling. You are Lay’s so-called-friend Eun Byul, right? I heard you are leaving to see Lay, don’t say ‘no’ since I heard it from your mom.”

“What if I do?” I asked. Since she is approaching me rudely, I am not keeping polite to her.

“Glad that you asked. Don’t ever think that you owned Lay. I know you are ignoring his presence when you knew abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter