Hate my brother.

Don't know that much but this much I know is I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

rekoo-s > I think, you should review the Ch:8 ~ And please read the last part of that Chapter. That will explain your question. Or, read below, I did some review. :)

[A/N]

Hi! Here’s are the things that you guys might forget^^

Tao knows about Eun Byul and Lay and he promised Eun Byul that he won’t tell anyone about that. That night he had crushed on Eun Byul.

Lay and Eun Byul solved their problem. They are closed friends ever again.

Eun Byul has a brother (not a biological one) and her mother is hospitalized.

Eun Byul and her brother are closed before but for one reason, they are not now. A mysterious problem insisted between Eun Byul and her brother.

~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

 

 

Your POV:

I am now on the plane.

It’s really strange. I only worked for two months as EXO Coordi.

Some Korean fans greeted me and asked me about EXO as soon as they saw me.

I just smiled them and luckily, Manager Oppa dragged me to the guards fast. If not, I won’t know how to handle those crazy-fans!

It’s also strange that the team manager didn’t ask me another question, when I said I am coming along as initial preparation team. And it’s really strange. All the stuffs aren’t excited to go LA.

But as soon as I arrived at LA, I must not be with that team or when they divide the jobs with names, I’ll be exposed.

 

>>>>>>>>>Fast forward<<<<<<<<<

Without anyone’s notice, I can run from those SM stuffs.

“Hello? Na Reum Unnie?” I called her since I don’t know any information about my mother.

Then I get her address, the hospital that she is staying and also my brother’s (not biological) number.

I checked in at the hotel and headed to hospital as soon as I arrived.

From the help of receptionist, I get my mother’s room no.

I am now at the door of her room. She lied me for my sake. But does it matter to me? I am not sure. I opened the door and went inside. She is lying on the bed peacefully.

Omma~ you lie me and yet you are peaceful now.

My eyes form the tears. I went beside her and hold her hands. She is soon dead.

I didn’t bother control myself and let my tears falling down my cheek.

 

“Noona…” the male voice called.

I turned around and see my brother, Lee Jong Suk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter