Beautiful night ^^

Don't know that much but this much I know is I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

 

Kai’s POV:

“Oh! Why did she connect you now?” I asked.

All the EXO members are around Eun Byul and Na Reum Noona. Na Reum Noona is explaining to us about Eun Byul’s mother.

 

“No! It’s not her mother. It’s Eun Byul’s younger brother.” Na Reum explained.

“You have a younger brother?! Why didn’t I know this?” Lay said in shock.

“You mean, it’s not described in her biography.” Kris said.

“It’s not her biological one. Eun Byul’s father is dead four years ago. His father has a son with another woman. He’s 19 years old now.” Na Reum unnie said.

“What? 19?” Se Hun gasped.

“Wow! Noona’s father is really something.” Chan Yeol teased.

“Yah! Park Chan Yeol!” Suho halted.

This Chan Yeol Hyung! He can tell joke when Eun Byul is sad like this!

 

“And you know him, Eun Byul’s brother?” I asked.

“Yes. His passed-away mother is unexpectedly rich! He is also the only son. He, I and Eun Byul are like brother-sister, though he is more affectionate with Eun Byul.” Na Reum said.

“I am confused. What’s the relation between him and Eun Byul’s mother?” Suho asked.

“Good point! I don’t know it too.” Na Reum said.

So all the eyes are on Eun Byul. But she didn’t utter a word.

 

Na Reum Noona continued after she saw Eun Byul’s expression.

“One day, he called me and told me about Eun Byul’s mother. I knew all along that her mother has cancer. I told her to go operation and she said yes. I thought she is healthy. Who knows she is that stubborn.” Na Reum said.

“Noona’s stubbornness is taken over her mother.” Se Hun said.

“I think so too.” Baek Hyun agreed.

 

“So why doesn’t Noona go to California?” Kris asked.

“Kris, you know, SM won’t allow to. Also SM won’t like if their staffs is mixing personal and job.” Na Reum said.

“She’ll be fired right away.” Na Reum Noona added.

“So, Noona is like this because of us. Because she doesn’t want to leave us.” Se Hun asked with sad face.

“Oh!!! Eun Byul Noona.” Tao said with tears.

Eun Byul only smiles.

Even she’s hurt and sad like this, she still choose the happiness for us instead of the last chance to stay with her mother.

 

“I can still go to… to her… fu- funeral.” Eun Byul said with shaking tone. She is already setting her mind.

She is so pitiful.

“Noona! Let’s go to your mother now. For this job, we will cover up for you. Kris Hyung can take care of the fashion. We all can take care of cleaning, cooking, and everything. Ok?” Xiu Min said.

“NO! I want to know the reason. The reason is in the letter. I must know it. My mother clearly tells me to read that letter. I must read it before I make a decision and conclusion.” Eun Byul said such a long speech for the first time in two days.

 

“So, where is that letter?” I asked.

“I am finding that DAMN letter for two days!!! I can’t find it.” Eun Byul hides her face under her palm.

“Before you live with us, your things are at Na Reum Noona’s dorm. Have you take a look at hers?” Su Ho asked.

“Oh My God!” Eun Byul uttered.

 

“Yes. Should we go?”­ Na Reum asked.

“Now! Thank you, Suho.” Eun Byul gave S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter