Airport e n d i n g

Don't know that much but this much I know is I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

Hi! Here’s are the things that you guys might forget^^

Eun Byul has a brother, named Lee Jong Suk who loves her secretly. Lay had a girlfriend named Hye Su, before he became EXO member. Hye Su came to Seoul to make things up with Lay but failed. Lay got into a fight with Jong Suk and he screwed things up and made Eun Byul angry and hurt. Jong Suk asked Eun Byul to come with him to LA and live there. Because Eun Byul was hurt by Lay, she agreed to Jong Suk. They are going to set off tomorrow’s night.

~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~

Chapter 30THE END

 

 

No One’s POV:

“What???” Kai shouted.

“Jong In calm down.” D.O said to Kai.

 

“At that time, we saw Jong Suk is holding Hye Su hand by force. If I were Lay, I would have stop Jong Suk.” Chan Yeol said.

“But you won’t punch him, Chan Yeol.” Baek Hyun said as he wanted to blame Lay in that matter.

“Baek Hyun, she is Lay’s ex. What will you do if it was your ex?” Su Ho said fairly.

 

“It’s now 9pm. Eun Byul is not coming back! What happened?” Kai asked in mixed anger and worried. He can’t blame Lay who is now totally regretting what he had done but he is angry.

“We don’t know too. We saw Eun Byul is running from the dorm with tears. And it’s because of Yixing Hyung, I think.” Se Hun said.

Those from Se Hun totally make Kai and Tao mad.

Tao throws away a pillow in his hand to the wall against him and Kai run to Lay and grabbed his shirt.

“What the hell did you do? Speak man!!! Speak!!!” Kai shouted.

D.O and Suho pulled Kai back from Lay. Kris was very shocked by Kai’s sudden action and ran to Lay.

 

“Kim Jong In!!! It’s not the time for that!!!” Xiu Min was silent from the start but he shouted for the first time.

Everyone is silent for Xiu Min’s exploded words.

 

“I’m sorry, guys. It really wasn’t my intention to hurt her. And she said she is going to marry Jong Suk and went to LA.” Lay said in regret and broke the silence.

Kai is cooling down by Suho and D.O.

 

Kris and Lu Han are patting Lay’s back and arms, telling it’s gonna be ok.

Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, Se hun, Chen, Tao and Xiu Min are just sitting hopelessly.

 

“Guys! I know my fault now. But what can I do? I think I love Eun Byul. Very much and deeply. Now I felt like dying when I think of losing her. I am a bastard and so stupid.”

Lay said depressingly and hide his face under his palm. Anyone can tell he is so regret about Eun Byul.

Other EXO members can’t say anything but to sigh.

Lay sniffed. He is now crying mess.

“I love her. Wo Ai Jiang Yu Mei.”

Other members didn’t know what to do to be the best for Lay and Eun Byul. Tao also realized he can’t love Eun Byul as much as Lay did.

Se Hun also realized he was just like Noona very much. He can’t handle those kinds of feelings that Lay currently faced now.

Kai had already known that would happen. He already expected Eun Byul to like Lay and Lay like Eun Byul. But he just didn’t know they would be so stupid not to realize about each other.

Everything is just… not happening with our wills.

 

Jong Suk’s POV:

I can’t sleep last night. I didn’t plan to but I end up eavesdropping Eun Byul. She didn’t have dinner and crying all night long.

I desperately want her to come with me to LA but not with that kind of heart.

I only want the smiles on her face not tears, not sadness.

 

“Noona! Breakfast is ready!” I knocked her door.

 

“You eat first. I will eat later.” She responds after two minutes. It’s certain that she is crying again.

I opened the door.

“Noona, you are crying again, right?”

She looked up me with her redden and swollen eyes. Her current state is very pitiful and I really can’t stand.

I quickly kneeled down in front of her who is sitting against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter