True self of Eun Hye

Don't know that much but this much I know is I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Your POV:

A new message came in!

It’s from Kai. It was sent to both me and Suho. The situation is not good.

I immediately grab my handbag and get up.

When I was in front of the K’s Dorm, a thought popped up.

Why didn’t he call Manager Oppa instead?

 

Then Suho came out with a worry expression. D.O, Chan Yeol also followed after him.

“Eun Byul, you get Kai’s message, right? Have you told M members about that?” Su Ho asked. D.O and Chan Yeol are worriedly looked at me.

“No.” I said shortly.

“Kyung Soo-ah, go and inform M members. You know the place right? We will go first.” Suho directs D.O.

D.O nodded and ran into M’s dorm.

Suho didn’t say any words and ran to escalator. Chan Yeol grabbed my hand and I had to run after them too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Don’t be too obvious. Just act like we are here to enjoy.” Su Ho said.

Is that Eun Hye Unnie?

“Ch-chan Yeol-ah, I-I… I think I saw Eun Hye Noona.” I whispered to Chan Yeol since he is right next to me. I hold his arms and pointed to the direction.

“Oh My God!” Chan Yeol said.

 

No one’s POV:

An electrifying feeling has come to Chan Yeol when you held his arm.

“Oh My God!” Chan Yeol said after he saw what you want him to see.

Chan Yeol himself didn’t know what had happened to him but his attentions are at Eun Hye and Kai.

Eun Hye is trying to make -pics with Kai. He seemed like he is lost conscious. He is now shirtless and Eun Hye is wearing only one piece with jean short-pants.

“What the hell?” Su Ho shouted and ran to them.

Chan Yeol and you also followed Suho.

 

“What are you doing with Kai, Eun Hye?” Suho said with scary look.

God! Suho is not as gentle as he looked! You thought.

“Wh-why are you here? H-how did you know?” Eun Hye is frightened by Suho.

 

Su Ho snatched Eun Hye’s phone and threw on the ground, making it broken into pieces.

“Why did you do that? What about Lay? You guys loved each other, don’t you?” Su Ho shouted.

“Ah! Lay… Stupid guy!” Eun Hye shocked expression gone and evil one comes out.

“What?” Su Ho said in disbelief.

Eun Hye stands up and pushed Kai away, causing him to fall down on the ground. So Chan Yeol and you quickly help Kai.

 

“So, you know the truth now and what you will do next? Tell your GREAT Lee Soo Man about me?” Eun Hye said with a smirk.

“Don’t worry. I will definitely.” Su Ho said and clenched his fists.

“But I am afraid, if you do that, Kai will never be able to live in the music industry.” Eun Hye said.

“What do you mean?” Su Ho furrowed his eyebrows and asked.

“My guardian ~ you are not that smart, are you? There are more photos. If they were revealed on internet, you know.” Eun Hye grabs her shirt on the ground and wears it.

“What do you want exactly?!” Su Ho said with anger. He is holding himself not to punch Eun Hye at her face.

“I want some romance with Kai and also Lay of course. If you shut your mouth and goes along with my plan, no harms will come to Kai. You are not that stupid, Suho.” Eun Hye said and winked at Suho.

“What is you purpose of doing all these? I can’t understand. What had we done wrong to you?” Su Ho said. His eyes are now red for holding himself too much.

“Oh! No! No! You guys were too good. But the reason is … I am sure I don’t want to tell.” Eun Hye said and put her first finger to , gesturing *shh!*.

 

“Umm… excused me.Eun Hye, is that the man who took the pictures of you and Kai wearing white s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter