Finale.

Where'd you meet her?

Where'd You Meet Her?

The Finale. 

From Jessica Jung's POV.

Present Tense.

_______________________________________________

 

| 2 Years Later |

 

As I wake up, a smile on my face appears as I see Yuri's arm wrapped around me. I gently get up, laying her arm next to her warm body and looked out the window of Seoul. Two years had past since I was an indesicive, immature girl; but now I was in Seoul playing Elle Woods in Legally Blonde with a best friend and girlfriend. 

Taeyeon and I had agreed to keep on good terms, so when I came to Seoul to continue Legally blonde; she was so happy that I was back. We're best friends now, and do everything together - even go on double dates with her and her new girlfriend Yoona. Yeah, things were pretty awkward when we started to double date - but now, we're like family. 

Me and Yuri were pretty rough when we got back together, but now we're stronger than ever. She found a lawyering university here, and enrolled. She's so close to becoming a lawyer. We're quite well off now; living in a house near the beach with our adopted 4 year old girl; Tiffany. We never thought we'd be where we are now. 

And as for me, my dancing skills have improved and I've learnt to hold my mouth when drinking. Only kidding; but I've learnt a lot from the past two years. Only you make the decisions. You can't change the past, but you can change the future & the present is a gift. 

- - - 

 

Jessica and Yuri are now living in Seoul, happy as ever. Yuri graduated from university and is now a lawyer, and Jessica is a hit actress in broadway. They're proud parents. 

 

Taeyeon is as happy as ever; her kid like personality still remaining true to her. She's with Yoona now. At first, they hated eachother; but they saw something that Yuri and Jessica didn't ; love. They also have a child; Seohyun, who is 6. 

 

All of them are like a family, and are very close to eachother. It just shows how sometimes, being with someone isn't always the best choice. Your instinct knows best, and you can only change the future by making changes.

_ _ _ 

| Just A Dream