Chapter Four.

Where'd you meet her?

 


Where'd You Meet Her?; Chapter Four.

 

Warning!: This chapter may contain strong language that may offend readers. If you find this message offensive, then I advise you stop reading.

 

Jessica's POV.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
I dialled Yuri's number immediately after Taeyeon left. She was... ok. A bit weird; I think after what she said I'm not completely ok with her anymore. I waited as the phone rang.
"Hello?" the person on the other line said. It was a girl, but not Yuri. I was very confused, and picked up my planner.
"Who is this?" I asked, flicking through it to find out what Taeyeon meant.
"Uhm, Yoona. Who's this and why are you calling my Yu-" the girl, Yoona, stopped talking and Yuri started talking.
"Hey babe, sorry about that." Yuri said. I was even more confused now. My Yuri? I stopped looking through the planner and concentrated on this ing girl who said my Yuri. 
"Who the was that Yuri ; and why did she say my Yuri?" I asked, my voice stern. Yuri's breath stopped for a minute, then I could hear mumbles from Yuri and this so called 'Yoona'. I waited for an answer ; it became clear maybe Yuri wasn't as loyal as she seemed. I looked at the floor, and waited.
"Yeah, babe. I-I'll call you later." Yuri said. 
"No, we're talking now." I demanded. She said nothing.
"Who's Yoona?" I asked slowly. "and Where did you meet her?" 
"She's my cousin, Sica. Chill." Yuri laughed. I shook my head.
"You only have one cousin, and that's Sooyoung. I won't chill. Don't tell me to chill when you're obviously having an affair with me." I started crying into the phone. I hung up and threw it at a wall. It didn't break, thank the Lord, but I was so frustrated I had to throw something. I threw my pillow, then cried into the other one. 
I was having so many mixed emotions. Obviously, I didn't know Yuri was definately cheating - but I was 99.9% sure she was. I felt sad, annoyed, excited, confused and hurt. Not to forget betrayed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, and then bit my lip trying not to cry so much. I picked up my phone, which now had cracks over the screen, and dialled Yuri's number. No answer. What the had I done? Maybe this 'Yoona' was just a friend; a close one. Oh crap. I dialled the number again.
"H-Hello?" the voice said; it was Yuri.
"Yuri?! Yuri!" I said, shouting.
"Jessica?" she said, and I started to cry again.
"Babe, I'm so sorry. I can't believe what happened... I overreacted." I admitted, but Yuri didn't say anything. "Yuri?" I said again.
"Jessica, I've got something to admit. Yoona is a girl I've been seeing for the last year and a half." Yuri said. I gasped out of shock, and a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm so sorry, Jessica. I didn't want this to happen, but I don't think it's going to work it. It wouldn't of worked out anyway." 
"But, why?" I asked, crying a river now.
"A year without the one you love is like a year without rain; long term doesn't work." she said, crying now too. I sniffed, and nodded.
"It was nice knowing you, Kwon." I said. 
"We'll keep in contact, I promise." Yuri said, crying a lot now. I cried harder and hung up. I laid back on the bed, my hands covering my face as I cried all the water in my body out. 
That was it, then. She didn't even try to work it out. I miss her already.
- - - 
After I washed my emotions away with a hot shower, I looked in the planner where Taeyeon said 'I'll see you tonight'. Sure enough, under the tonight section was dinner with Taeyeon in Hotel Restaurant. I groaned and laid back on the bed. That was the last thing I needed tonight. I shook my head, and unpacked my things; then slipped on a red just above knee dress. Then some black heels; this outfit was my most expensive one. 
After waiting and thinking about Yuri, there was a knock at the door.
"Hey, it's Taeyeon! Open up, Jessica." 
I walked to the door, and opened it. Taeyeon smiled.
"Ready for celebration dinner, Jessica?"
I took a deep breath in, and looked at the ceiling. I pinched the top of my nose and shook my head; tears flowing out again. I glanced at Taeyeon, she looked worried.
"Oh... We can stay here then? I'll order noodles, yeah?" she said, trying to smile. I nodded, and let her in. I took of my heels and didn't stop crying. I went into my bedroom and took off my dress and put on some sweats and a cami top. I collapsed on the sofa in front of the HD tv I now had. 
Taeyeon was on the phone to the noodle takeaway, and then sat next to me.
"Want to talk?" she said slowly, careful of what she said. I put on a brave smile, and put my head on Taeyeon's shoulder.
"Some girl was cheating on me for a year without me knowing; nothing big." I said, trying not to cry. 
"Oh... Yuri, I think that was her name? Forget her, she's probably a ." she said. She looked to the left and smirked, away so I couldn't see. But I did. What was she doing? I took a breath in, and closed my eyes. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: don't worry guys, it'll get better and more drama will kick in ;) 
like it so far? subscribe & like! :D