Chapter Two

Where'd you meet her?

Where'd You Meet Her?; Chapter Two.

 

Warning!: This chapter may contain strong language that may offend readers. If you find this message offensive, then I advise you stop reading.

 

Jessica's POV

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I couldn't bare to wake up that morning. As much as I was so excited to peform on Broadway as a lead role, I couldn't leave Yuri. I just couldn't. Despite our fight last night and as much as she hurt me, I loved her so much. And she loved me - but I had to leave. For money, for a job - and for a dream.

I got up before Yuri - making sure to not wake her up. I put a blanket over her, and then got some breakfast. I didn't have an appetite, but I knew I had to eat. It was  a promise I made to Yuri. She said I couldn't stop eating and become stick thin, otherwise she'd hunt me down. I laughed at the thought, before pouring out some juice. I gulped it down like it was a shot, and got into the shower. In the shower, I thought about so many things. When my Father died, I thought about him. When my sister left the family to pursue her singing career, I thought about that. That day in the shower, I wasn't thinking about Legally Blonde - but Yuri. I walked out, put a towel round my body and saw Yuri in the kitchen. She was singing, and it was only then when I realised how well she could sing. I smiled, and walked round to her - putting my arms round her .She jumped.

"Omo~ it's only you, Jessica." she laughed. "I thought you left me... You weren't there this morning."

I laughed, and kissed her shoulders.

"I'm leaving in a few hours, how about you say bye to me properly?" I smirked. She just laughed, but shook her head.

"You need to get dressed, then I have to show you something." she smiled, facing me. She grinned, kissed me, then I went to the bedroom. I put on my best clothes, but kept it casual. Jeans, jumper and heels. I put my hair in curls, and then packed my handbag. My suitcase was near the door. It wasn't a very good one, we bought it from a small run down shop in England when we visited. It's battered and broken, but it's good enough. I threw the bag next to my suitcase, and sat next to Yuri on the sofa. She smiled at me.

"Ready for your suprise, baby?" she asked, smiling like a child. I laughed and nodded. She ran to the cupboard and took out a small, rectangular red velvet box. It was on top of a bigger red box, both tied with white ribbon. She sat next to me, and handed them to me.

"Go ahead. Open them up." she smiled. I grinned, and pulled the white ribbon. I then opened the small box up slowly, and gasped. It was a silver diamond necklace with a J on it. I looked up at Yuri and smiled.

"How did you afford this?" I asked, confused yet happy. She tapped her nose, and I giggled. 

"Let me put it on you." she smiled. I nodded, turned around and lifted up my hair. She put it around my neck, and clipped it together. I smiled, then kissed her.

"I love you Yuri-ah." I said, smiling. She laughed.

"I know, Sicachu" she laughed. I loved this nickname, and gained it from a face I made similar to Pikachu. She rubbed my cheek, and then tapped the other box. I smiled, and again, pulled the ribbon and took the top off the box. Inside was a pink photo album, with my name on the front. I took it out, and opened it up. Inside was a picture of me when I was first born, leading up to toddler pictures, childhood pictures, teen pictures - and a picture of me and Yuri when we first met at a party when we were teens. I smiled, and continued looking. I saw pictures of more parties, nights in, holidays and our anniversary. I smiled, but my eyes told different. They were watering up, and before I knew it I was crying. Yuri saw this, and pulled me in.

"You didn't like it?" she asked, confused. I shook my head.

"N-no, I loved it. It's just....I'm leaving you in less than an hour for a whole year..." I started.

"I'll visit you, for sure!" Yuri smiled. I sighed.

"Why can't you just live with me there?" I asked, looking up into her eyes like a kid. She laughed.

"We've been through this - I'm two lessons away from my lawyer degree end of term test, and I'll move up there when it's done, yeah?" she said. I nodded sadly, and we held onto eachother - kissing and nuzzling. 

We were interuppted by a buzzer. I looked up at Yuri and she looked down at me. I put on a strong face, got up and pressed the buzzer.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Yeah, Jessica? Is this you?" the voice said.

"Um, Yeah." 

"You're cab is here to take you to the airport."

"Ok, I'll buzz you in." I smiled at Yuri as I talked. She had this proud look on her face, like she was a relative.

"Yah! Stop being like my mother." I laughed, punching her arm. She laughed, her arms crossed. The door knocked, and I opened it to see a woman. She was slightly smaller than me, and had long-ish brown hair. Her brown eyes were wide, and she was holding paper and folders in both hands - along with a backback on her back. 

"Hi, I'm Taeyeon. Your manager."  she said, smiling like a kid.

Manager? Manager? She looks about 12. 

I looked at her for a while - she definately didn't look like my manager. She didn't look 12, of course. But the backpack... the hi-top trainers; she was kid-like. I sighed, and put on a fake smile. I didn't want to leave Yuri. I was going to miss her so much. 

"So, you ready?" she asked, smiling. I looked at Yuri, and then back at Taeyeon. 

"Just one thing." I said to her, and faced Yuri. I launched into her, hugging her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Yuri. Phone me everyday, ok?" I said, tears welling up in my eyes. She nodded, not saying anything - then looked at me,

"Ey, don't cry Sica. You'll look weak, and we all know Jungs aren't weak - don't we?" Yuri laughed, and hugged me again. Taeyeon stood there, looking at the ground. I could see she was bored. I laughed, and kissed Yuri. We parted, and Taeyeon took some boxes near the door, Yuri took some suitcases and I took my paperwork for the show. 

We stood in the lift as it went down, silent as ever as the cheesy music played on.

"Floor 1." the voice said, as we got nearer the ground. 

"Ground Floor." it said, and the doors opened slowly. We walked outside to the "cab". It wasn't a cab at all, it was a black van with tinted windows. I pouted at it, but then sighed as I realised I had to go.

"I love you Jessica, don't forget that - ok?" Yuri said, walking backwards. I nodded and waved to her as she walked inside. I knew why she didn't hug me. Yuri acts like nothing's wrong, but she's weak when it comes to goodbyes. She knew this because her father left her to fight for the war when she was younger - and never came back. Her black hair trailed behind her as she turned the corner and went to the elevator. 

I didn't cry, I did as Yuri told me. I was strong. I was going to a better life, she said. But nothing could top nights with Yuri round the coffee table eating noodles with the radio on. I sighed as the driver got out of the driving seat and opened the door for me. He put my suitcases in the boot and I slid into the car and sat down.

"Here we go," I murmered as the car started to part away from the building. "Here we go."