Chapter Seven

Where'd you meet her?

 

Where'd You Meet Her?; Chapter Five.

 

Warning!: This chapter may contain strong language that may offend readers. If you find this message offensive, then I advise you stop reading.

 

Jessica's POV.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon woke up, and greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey baby." she smirked. I sighed, and looked at the floor.

"W-what's the matter?" she asked, holding my arm and not letting me walk away.

"Get off, Taeyeon." I said, trying to get her off. She wouldn't let me. 

"Tell me. Now." she demanded. I started to get more and more scared off her. 

"I'm going back to Yuri. There." I shouted. Taeyeon's facial expressions changed within a second; first anger, then sadness, then confusion, hurt and then blanknes..

"I knew this would happen. You two are too perfect for eachother." she said, letting me go. I sighed, and hugged her. "what we had last night, that was just a one night stand. Nothing else." she continued.

I nodded, and then pulled away. 

"I'll always love you Taeyeon, but this wasn't meant to be." I said slowly. I took a deep breath in, and smiled.

"But... You'll come with me on the flight right?" I almost begged. She smiled.

"Anything to be with you longer." she laughed. I grinned. 

We started to pack. I still couldn't believe I was just doing this. I kept looking at Taeyeon and her sad face. I felt so bad; but Yuri was my one and only even if she did do something wrong. 

""Hold on... what about Legally Blonde?" Taeyeon asked, looking at a picture of me backstage in my pink dress that I took in the audition. 

"I-I-I don't know..." I admitted. I didn't. I was clueless on what was going to happen. I just shrugged, and continued packing.

- - -

After a long, awkward drive to the airport; I bought last minute tickets and we both boarded the plane. I could only think about the first time we boarded the plane. I looked out the window as we took off to see my baby. 

Again, the plane journey was awkward. No talking. Just silence. I couldn't help but cringe just at it. However, it went past quickly and soon enough - we were back to my hometown. As I got off the plane, I saw her. The gorgeous brown locks, the chocolate coloured eyes; my Yuri-ah. I ran to her and kissed her so much I think red lipstick covered her. I glanced at Taeyeon; a tear rolling down her cheek. I ran up to her and hugged her, kissing her one last time.

"Thank you for this experience, Taeyeon. I've never been more sure that I love you; and you've been more like a sister and best friend to me. I'll never forget you, Kim Taeyeon. This journey was great between us." I said, a tear now gently moving down my cheek. I hugged her tightly, and Yuri walked over.

"Thanks Taeyeon," she smiled, holding my hand. I waved goodbye as I got in Yuri's car and drived home. 

It was all surreal. I still couldn't believe this - it was crazy. I left the one I loved, slept with someone, and now I'm back with that special girl. I was so indecsive! I smiled as we reached the small apartment. It was not white pearl mansion, or no Esc. Club; but it was home. And I was with my baby.