Chapter Six

Where'd you meet her?

 

Where'd You Meet Her?; Chapter Six.

 

Warning!: This chapter may contain strong language that may offend readers. If you find this message offensive, then I advise you stop reading.

 

Jessica's POV.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{ THIS CHAPTER HAS VERY STRONG LANGUAGE } 

 

We started to drive to this club called Esc., short for Escape, because Taeyeon said it was the best in Seoul. I just needed to go somewhere, get drunk - and wake up in the morning with someone next to me. 

We arrived at this massive silver building with 'Esc. Club' on it. I looked up, to see it was very tall. The music was pumping from the outside, Nelly Furtado's 'Promiscuous' playing. Taeyeon grabbed my hand, and we walked in; the floor vibrating from the music. I smiled as it was busy, people dancing and people drinking. I went straight to the bar, ordering some shots for me and Taeyeon. We downed them quickly, and Taeyeon pulled me out to dance. I started dancing with her, and she was very good. I could see she was trying to flirt with me; so I flirted back. I smirked at her sometimes, then pulled her in to dance close. 

I felt my phone ring a lot of times in my pocket, but I didn't answer it. I didn't care, tonight I was going to get drunk and have fun. I kept going back and forth to the bar - drinking shots with Taeyeon and strangers; getting drunker and drunker by the minute. The thing is, we were so drunk, we didn't know what was happening. We just danced. 

After dancing closely with Taeyeon, I could see someone familiar out the corner of my eye. I turned round quickly and saw Yuri. My legs felt weak, and I thought I was going to throw up. However, my drunkeness took over; and I charged over to her. 

"What the actual are you doing here, ?" I yelled at her, not realising what I was actually doing and saying. Yuri looked at me with a hurt look in her eye. I glanced at the girl who was next to her. "And I'm guessing this is Yoona?" I shouted again.

"What the hell, Jessica. I was visiting here, but then we broke up so I just wanted to go to a club with my girlfriend and you happened to be here with this !" she yelled back, pointing at Taeyeon.

"She's not a ! She is!" I laughed, pointing at Yoona. Yoona looked like she was about to rip me apart, but I stayed confident. 

"Hey, watch your dirty little mouth ." Yoona laughed, pushing me away. I nearly tripped over Taeyeon. 

"Well, I don't even want to imagine where your mouth has been, ." Taeyeon shouted.

"Hey, everybody shut the up. Jessica, control your ." Yuri laughed. I raised my eyebrow.

"Control your ? How about you control yours, !" I screamed, some people in the club looking at us.

"Well at least I have someone." Yuri smirked. At that, I was furious. I grabbed Taeyeon's neck and pulled her in to kiss me. Taeyeon looked suprised at first, but then sunk into it and kissed me back. I pulled back, and glared at Yuri. Taeyeon smirked at me, then slapped Yuri.

"You deserved that." she said, grabbing my hand and taking me to the car. We got in, and I didn't cry. We both laughed at how drunk we were, but then we stopped - went serious, and started making out. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I was just too drunk to object. After we stopped, Taeyeon drove home - and I couldn't remember what happened after that. 

- - - 

That morning, I had the worst headache. My skull was pumping, and I saw sick on my shirt. 

"Ew." I said, and pulled it off. However, I got a shock when I saw Taeyeon in my bed.

"Oh, ...." I said, slowly remembering what happened last night. I ran to my phone and checked my messages.

8 missed calls from Yuri.

12 messages from Yuri. 

Most of them were from this morning - she must of remembered like I did. I called her quickly.

"Hello?" Yuri answered, her voice croaky from the drink.

"Oh Yuri, I'm so sorry about what happened. I... I was so drunk. I've never been that drunk before, and I didn't realise what was happening. I just... was mad. Please forgive me; I need to see you." I said, whispering because of my headache.

"Jessi... I'm sorry too; but I'm back home. I can't see you; I miss you too." she said , sounding sad. I sighed. 

"I'll fly over! Please, I just really need to see you."

"But your broadway," she said.

"I don't care. B-by any chance... are you still with Yoona?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"No. She was disgusting last night; horrible. She was a mess, and what she said to you and Taeyeon..." Yuri laughed. I grinned.

"Thank God! I-I mean... Oh, I'm sorry." I said, blushing. Yuri laughed.

"So you're going to fly over, yeah?" Yuri asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll try too. I just need to see you." 

"Ok, talk to you later." Yuri said.

"Bye." 

"Bye babe." Yuri said, and hung up.

Babe.

I grinned. Maybe I was letting Yuri off too easily, but I did truly love her and miss her. I was just scared to tell Taeyeon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ah ma lord; plot twist! xD 

I'm sorry about the language.... I just tried to make it realistic!!