Chapter Three

Where'd you meet her?

 

Where'd You Meet Her?; Chapter Three.

 

Warning!: This chapter may contain strong language that may offend readers. If you find this message offensive, then I advise you stop reading.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I slipped in the car next to Jessica. As it started to drive, I glanced at her. She looked hurt and confused, so I decided to talk to her; take her mind off some things. 

"Excited Jessica?" I asked, smiling at her. She shrugged.

"I guess," she croaked out. I raised my eyebrows and looked out the window. For the first half an hour for the trip to the airport, it was silence. Just another half an hour, then we get on the plane. 

Suddenly, I rememered to talk Jessica through everything about the broadway.

"Oh yes, I nearly forgot!" I said, taking a folder from my backpack which was now down by my feet. I opened it up, and got a diary out. I flicked to todays date, and read it carefully. I could see out the corner of my eyes she was staring at me blankly. I rolled my eyes, and then sat up.

"Yeah, so you're playing Elle Woods. The stage is massive as you may know. You'll st-" I said, but Jessica interupted me. 

"Why was I chosen?" she asked, her head tilted. I shrugged.

"They saw potential in you, obviously." I said, rolling my eyes to the floor. I saw Jessica was annoyed by that, but I ignored her. I could see that she was going to be one of those girls who act like the best and claim they're perfect. I scoffed at the thought, and she glared at me. I put the folder away, and threw a brand new pink diary onto Jessica's lap.

"Here. Your timetable." I said as we pulled into the airport car park. She looked at it, then back up at me. She opened it, flicking through. Her jaw dropped.

"I practise 6 hours, then have half an hour lunch, half an hour break, then work 8 hours again? No way. I'm not doing that." she laughed, throwing the diary back at me - it hitting my stomach. The car came to a stop.

"Sorry 'Princess' but it's called fame. Wanna be big? You've got to work hard." I said, stepping out of the car and grabbing my backpack. I started walking as she stood behind me.

"How would you know?" she asked. I stopped in my tracks, took a deep breath in, and my heel.

"How would know? Well, I don't know Jessica. How would I know?" I asked, my eyes narrowing at her. "They're going to eat you alive if you act like a princess. You'll get bad press. Bad press means no job. You'll have to go back home to your one bedroom apartment."

"But that's what I want to do! I want to go home!" she shouted. I raised my eyebrow.

"What are you, six?" I scoffed, turning around and walking in the airport. The driver took our bags in and got our tickets.

"Flight 64, ok?" he said, handing the two to me. He turned around and walked out as I sat down on the airport metal chair. Jessica did the same, but two seats away from me.

We didn't talk until our flight number got called out.

"Flight 64 ready for bording, flight 64." the attendent said through the tannoy. I stood up and looked at 'Princess Jessica'.

"Ready your majesty?" I asked, smirking. She didn't reply, just got up and walked ahead of me. I flashed our tickets, and we walked onto the plane. 

"Seats 43 and 44." I said to her. She sighed, now knowing we had to sit next to eachother for two, nearly three, hours. I smirked as I sat down next to her, and she replied with a sarcastic smile. She then dropped it, and looked out the window. I raised my eyebrows, and got out her planner. I changed some things, like the times of when she arrived at rehersals to a later time. I guess I was a bit harsh. I then put it on her lap, and she looked through it again.

"Thanks," she said quietly as the attendents gave us the safety warnings. After a while of it being told in different languages, the jet started up and flew up into the clouds. I looked at Jessica - she looked so sad. I guess I was quite mean to her. I decided I'd try to make it better, so we'd be at least friends. 

"I-I'm sorry, Je-" 

"No, I'm sorry Taeyeon. I'm just sad." she interupted me. I looked at her, and smiled.

"I understand. It's fine. You'll be under a lot of stress right now, I guess." I smiled. She returned it, and nodded.

"We ok?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, we're ok." I said, grinning like a kid at her. She laughed, and got out her headphones - plugging them into her phone.

Something told me what she said was fake, but I ignored the fact. I got out some paper and made a list for things to get when we got to Seoul. 

The flight was boring, nothing happened really. Just some rain. The weather was horrible, however, when we got out. The rain hit against my face like bullets, and the freezing wind hit my body like a punch in the stomach. Being quite small, it made me fall backwards a few times. This wasn't the Seoul in the pictures. Jessica was walking and looking at her planner as we walked back into the airport to get our bags. 

There was a car outside waiting, so we got in that and I started to drive towards the hotel that Jessica was staying at. The hotel was almost like a mansion. Peal white mansion with balconies and pools - just what Jessica would like. It was expensive, but I just afforded it out of the budget the broadway manager gave me. I could tell she'd love it. As we pulled in, she gasped at the sight. Well, it was beautiful. I still couldn't believe the price of it, it wiped me clear of all money I had. 

She smiled at the sight, even though it wasn't as pretty due to the rain. I glanced at her as I drove down the drive and parked the car in a free car park. It was busy; but, it was the best in south korea. 

"Like it?" I asked.

"Like it? I love it!" she nearly screamed. I laughed and took her suitcases into her pre-booked room. I gave her the keys, and put the suitcases down near her kingsize bed.

"Here you go kid, I'll see you tonight - yeah?" I said, smirking.

"Wait! What? What's tonight?" she asked, sitting on her bed looking at her nails.

"Check your planner, GorJess." I smirked, obviously flirting with her. She glanced up at me with a raised eyebrow, and got out her phone to phone Yuri. I smirked, and walked out. Mission acomplished, just tonight and I was guranteed to get her.