Chapter Five

Where'd you meet her?

 

 

Where'd You Meet Her?; Chapter Five.

 

Warning!: This chapter may contain strong language that may offend readers. If you find this message offensive, then I advise you stop reading.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
I secretly smirked so Jessica didn't see. Now this 'Yuri' was gone, maybe I could make a move. I smiled, and put my arm round her. 
"Don't worry, babe; you'll be fine." I smirked.
I saw she looked shocked when I called her babe, but then she smiled at me.
"Thanks Taeyeon, you're so good to me." she grinned, snuggling into me. I nodded, smirking. 
Noodles came and we ate them all, enjoying the meal. Maybe we did get a bit drunk, but it was worth it. We played music all night, and after that Jessica fell asleep on the sofa. I put a blanket over her, and left; I didn't want to stay and shock her in the morning. 
 
That morning, I woke up with a headache. I checked my phone to see an alarm 'Jessica's Rehersal'; and I instantly panicked.
"Oh ! When is it, Taeyeon?!" I angrily asked myself. I checked, and it was for half an hour. I got in my car and sped to her hotel, running upstairs and opened the door. I knew the pin to the lock. I ran in and to Jessica.
"Oh my ing God Jessica, get up! Your first rehersal is this morning!" I shouted, shaking her. She yawned; then realised what was going on.
"Aw, crap!" she said, running to her closet and getting some jeans and a white t-shirt on. She slipped on her 'Vans' and grabbed her phone. She glanced around the room at the mess from the night before. I looked at her, and grabbed her hand and the paperwork
We sped to the rehersals, early by two minutes. 
"Hello, I'm Jessica." Jessica introduced herself to the director and cast. They greeted her warmly. I sat down in the audience as I watched Jessica get told her positions. She started to rehearse the lines of the play, and the directors loved her instantly. Who wouldn't? 
It was only the dancing that threw her off. She tripped over, and nearly off the stage at one point. After stepping on the cast's feet over a hundred times, the director called her down.
"Jessica; here we have a system. Mess up twice, and you're out. You've messed up once so far. Tomorrow, I expect your dance skills to be the highest quality. Otherwise, you'll be back in that one bedroom apartment faster than you can say 'Hot Mess',"  he said, warning her. I sighed watching this. I just felt bad for her. After all the rehersals, she came to me and sighed.
"I'm rubbish - my dancing is horrible!" she laughed, coming to me. I smirked.
"It's fine, babe." I laughed, giving her the black coat she was wearing.
"Jessica? Come here, please." a woman said behind her. Jessica turned around.
"Yes?" she replied, walking with me. 
"I'd like to hear your singing, please. Just so we can get the piano to be in key with your singing. Sing; Diamond, by Rihanna." the vocal coach said, smiling. Jessica looked uneasy, but opened and started to sing;
"Shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond." 
I was shocked with her angelic voice - it flowed through the theatre and made the atmosphere almost surreal. I raised my eyebrows at it. I knew she was good, but not this good. She could make it as a soloist. 
When she was finished, I couldn't even clap.
"It was ok." the vocal coach said, and nodded. 
"Ok?" I repeated. "That wasn't real, it was like an angel was here!" I shouted at the coach. Jessica laughed.
"You're such a flirt!" she giggled, and I was suprised she said that. I wasn't flirting; that wasn't even close to flirting. I decided to show her what flirting really was. 
I put my hand on her waist, and pulled her into my body. She looked suprised, but didn't stop me so I continued. I laughed as she whispered in my ear:
"You're such a flirt, Taeyeon." 
It seemed she was flirting too. I winked at her, gave her the coat, and walked out; my arm still round her. As we walked out, I hopped in the car and Jessica followed.
"Wanna go somewhere?" she said, smirking at me. I nodded.
"How about a club? It's the right time for it to be busy." I smirked back. She nodded. I knew maybe this wasn't the best idea, but if we went home I knew Jessica would get upset and do something stupid like cut. I sighed as we started to drive to Esc. club; the hottest one in Seoul.