All I Want For Christmas Is You

소녀시대 Soshi One Shot Collection

A/N: Hohoho. Merry Christmas everyone! Happy birthday to Jesus as well! So here's a treat. Late christmas treat... I'm kinda slow on things. Getting presents and stuff. You get the picture. This is a YulSic-TaeNy Special Christmas Edition, where it features both pairings! So have a happy holiday! Hohoho. EDIT: Well, this was supposed to be a christmas treat, but I kinda got stuck on getting used to my school and stuff, so... well, I guess this has changed to a CNY treat? xD

Taeyeon's POV

~Chirstmas Eve~

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as I saw my Miyoung laying her lips on another man's.

To think she didn't even tell me...

"Yah, Chill, Taeyeon." Sunny grabbed my wrist.

"Do you think you can chill if you see Sooyoung kissing some other actor?!"

"Well... I guess not..."

"I thought so..." I sighed.

~After the whole musical~

This must be a joke. TWO kiss scenes and she didn't tell me?!

I clenched my fist as Sunny and myself went backstage to find her.

We took a selca together and everything, but the whole time I was trying to stop myself from shouting at her.

Sunny sighed as she looked at me, "Yah.. talk to her about it..."

"Like hell I would." I gritted my teeth.

Tiffany's POV

~On The Bus~

"Taetae... how did you think of my musical?"

She just gave a "hmm".

"Taetae... is there something wrong? Was it my acting? It has to be my acting... I think my singing was pretty good... It was right?" 

"Yeah, it was great...." she put earplugs on.

"Taetae..."

Did I do something wrong?

Sunny sighed, "I think it'll be better if you leave her alone right now..." 

I tilted my head to the side... Something must have happened...

~Back at the dorm~

"Hey Tiff! I saw some of the reviews on your musical."

"What did they say, Jessi?"

"DAEBAK." she laughed.

I smiled.

"Now... if only I could get Taetae to smile... heck, it's christmas tomorrow... she better smile by then." I thought.

I grinned as I followed Taeyeon into the closet.

"Taetae, it's christmas tomorrow.... do you have anything on?"

"No schedules." she simply said.

"Then Taetae... wanna go out?"

"Yeah, whatever." 

"YAH! What's wrong with you?! Ever since we came back you've been so annoying!" I burst into anger.

"ME? Annoying?! I'm not the one who didn't tell her GIRLFRIEND about having TWO kisses in her musical!"

"Taetae... is that what you're angry about?" I asked in a softer tone.

"Whatever, I don't feel like talking." she left the room.

"It's just acting... why is she so angry about it. She too had a kissing scene in her musical..." I muttered.

Taeyeon's POV

She thinks I'm annoying? Did she even look into the mirror?!

Aisht! 

I flicked my body onto the bed and lay down.

Eventually, I fell asleep...

~The Next Day~

I woke up, thinking about last night... and those two disturbing scenes.

"Stupid kiss..."

I lay back down onto my bed and closed my eyes.

I heard the door opening,.

"It's probably maknae trying to wake me up..."

I yawned, "I wanna sleep somemore, Seobaby!"

Then I suddenly heard her voice.

"Taetae... Sorry... I should've told you... but I didn't. Sorry Taetae... But it's Christmas... I really want to celebrate it with you..." she looked down, as she sat on my bed.

I gently pecked her cheek.

"It kind of was my fault too. I mean... I made too much of a fuss. It's just acting. I guess I couldn't control my emotions. Sorry, Miyoungie."

She smiled before hugging me. 

"Taetae, did I mention that I love you?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have." I smiled widely before tackling her onto the bed, "And I love you too."

"Taetae, where do you want to go today?" she asked.

"Hmm. How about... the amusement park?" I replied.

"Sounds great! Let's go there Taetae!"

~At the Amusement Park~

Like always, I forced her to go to the haunted house.

"But Taetae! It's scary in there... I don't want to go..."

"Miyoung! Please! Please!" I gave my puppy-face-which-i-only-give-to-miyoung to her.

"Fine fine..."

And of course she got scared, clinging onto me like forever, but I liked it.

Though maybe it wasn't such a good idea.... everyone knows how loud her voice is...

So maybe I shouldn't have let her gone in... since all I heard at night was her saying "stay away from me!" in her normal LOUD voice.

Jessica's POV

~Christmas Eve~

I saw Yuri talking to Jisoo over the phone, and was smiling like an idiot.

I used to be the only one who could make her smile like that.

Where did all of our love go to?

This somehow triggered my memory of that day....

~Flashback~ 

"Sica, let's stop this..." she said.

"Why....?" I tilted my head to the side, feeling an ache in my heart.

"With all these rumours going around and stuff... I mean, the public won't accept us anyway..."

"What happened, Yuri?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking that this will be a lost cause. Afterall, we can only be together behind the stage."

"So?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"So... Let's just say that I want to go around and proudly introduce my lover, but... in this case, I can't."

"Your pride again huh? I should've known..." I looked away.

"No! That's not it as all, Sica yah... Haven't you felt it? Our love is... is changing. My love for you is lessening... I don't know why. But I didn't ask to feel this way, you know?"

A scoff, "So this is just... over? All this... over. Yeah, sure. If you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now. I'm tired and I need my sleep." back to my cold self.

"Sica... we can still be friends right?"

"Yeah... I guess." I closed the door, before running to my room, my hands covering my face.

"Sica! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Sooyoung asked, hearing my sobs.

"I'm fine..."

"Urgh.. Yuri must've caused that."

~Flashback End~

I was about to walk away, when Yuri called me.

"Sica."

"What?" I answered as coldly as possible.

"What's wrong with you?! Urgh, if it's still about that time, I told you already!" she shook her head. "Anyway, I just wanted to ask you what to do with Jisoo."

"Do whatever you want. Boy, you could even kiss him! Oh wait, you wouldn't! Since you have that thai guy!" I said sarcarstically.

"Nichkhun is a nice guy!" I clenched my fist, and was about to cry.

"Yah! Break it up you two! Sica, go to your room." Hyoyeon told me, "And you, Kwon Yuri. Stay here. You have no idea how many people want to talk to you."

"Tch, whatever. I can't be bothered with some b*tch anyway." I walked into my room.

Yuri growled, before I ran into my room, crying again.

Sooyoung eventually came in, "Sica yah... don't cry. I'm here for you."

Author's POV

Without them knowing, a girl was standing outside the door, being very close to jealousy...

~With Yuri and Hyoyeon~

"Tch, what do you want, mother?" Yuri scoffed.

"I want you to stop fighting with Jessica."

"She's the one who decides to go all b*tchy on me. What can I do?"

"Stop breaking her heart?!" Hyoyeon was angry.

"Like she's even heartbroken. She's everything but heartbroken."

Hyoyeon laughed sarcarstically, "Wow. Looks like you really are oblivious to every damn thing. Jessica has been crying herself to sleep every night, dammit."

"Really?" Yuri was surprised. "Gosh... what have I done..."

"Wow. You finally realised! Oh, and not only do you have to apologise to Sica, but Sooyoung and Sunny too. Sooyoung has been the one accompanying Sica, so Sunny and Sooyoung haven't been spending time together."

"I'm such an idiot." Yuri said, before running into Sica's room.

Yuri's POV

I looked at the sad Sunny outside the room.

"Yah.. I'm sorry... for making you and Sooyoung have less time together."

"It's to help a friend so... I don't mind... But...." she said.

"Hey, I'll talk to you later. First I have to apologise to Sica."

Damn it, Kwon Yuri. You're such an idiot.

So she hasn't moved on... that means you've got a chance! 

I walked into her room, seeing her tear stained face...

Up to this day, I still hate seeing her cry.

"Sica..."

"Just go away, Yuri..." Sooyoung said.

"No... Yuri, I want to talk to you..."

"Fine." Sooyoung went out.

"Look, Sica. I know I've done wrong... I know that I was the one who broke up with you... but... please... can you be mine again?"

"Yul... If you're going to say you want me back, then make the same mistake, I'm not going to give you another chance... But I'll believe you this time, cause the truth is, I never got over you."

"Neither did I, Jung Jessica." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead, "I love you, my princess."

"I love you more, Kwon Seobang."

I chuckled, "Want me to prove my love to you?"

She grinned, "Whatever you want, Seobang."

__________

A/N: So finished! Oh, and there'll be a surprised treat for you soon... i'm working on it! =D Oh, and the ending is all your imagination ^^