Separated

소녀시대 Soshi One Shot Collection

Taeyeon's POV

Sitting at near the window, I witnessed the fight between the twin couple.

I sighed. 

"Why did you choose Yuri over me? A player... that's all she is. Why are you being a fool?" as much as I wanted to ask her that, I couldn't, not when she was still madly in love with Yuri.

Yoona's POV

"Yuri unnie! That was the worst you've ever done!" I shouted at Yuri with all my might, after seeing her on bed with a random girl .

"What did I do, Yoong?! I didn't do anything wrong!"  Oh that's right, she didn't know...

"You didn't do anything wrong?" I scoffed.

"What did I do wrong, Yoong? What happened?"

"Unnie, if you recently did anything wrong, tell me. Now, or we're over." I challenged.

"Oh... oh. Sorry I ate your girl guide cookies. It was just too hard to resist." Yuri unnie replied.

I sighed, "Anything else?"

"Well... I did take 1,000 won out of your purse... but that was to get a snack. I'll pay you back! Promise!" 

"Unnie, what else."

"Hmm... nothing else..."

"What about something to do with that brown haired chinese?"

"Brown haired chinese... oh, you mean Victoria? Wait, how did you know Victoria? Oh right, I lied to you about helping out at my dad's. I played with Victoria."

"Did you guys do anything?"

"What? No. I'm always loyal to you, Yoong."

"Really? What about the many times you kissed Jessica unnie? Or maybe flirting with Nichkhun and Minho?"

"Yoong... how did you..."

"Know? Unnie, how could you do this to me? And you never planned on telling me? Am I that little to you?" I was tearing up.

"Yoong, those were just..."

"Just?"

"...Okay, I admit it, Yoong. I... I did cheat on you."

"I never said anything about cheating, only about kissing and things. So you have been doing that." I scoffed, "And to think I believed and trusted you."

"Wait, Yoong. I..."

"Stop it, Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon unnie stared at Yuri unnie and said, "Stop hurting Yoona." she gripped my hand, "I believed you when you said you kicked your player habit. Guess I was wrong to trust you." she smirked.

"Unnie..." I said in a soft tone.

"Victoria? I must say you have peculiar taste, Kwon Yuri. Choosing that girl over Yoona? Well I guess she had peculiar taste too, choosing you over me." Taeyeon unnie sighed, "Well, it doesn't matter anymore. She's still head over heels in love with you, and now you're hurting Yoong... someone should teach you a lesson." Taeyeon unnie said, before smirking and hitting Yuri.

"Stop hitting her, unnie! Stop!" I shouted, as I saw Taeyeon unnie hitting Yuri unnie without stopping, "Stop unnie! Please!" 

"Do you think you're that great, Kim Taeyeon? There's a reason why she loved me instead of you, you know." Yuri unnie smiled cockily.

That made Taeyeon unnie even more angry.

She punched Yuri unnie's gut and face until she was heavily bleeding.

"Kim Taeyeon! Stop doing what you're doing now!" I heard Jessica unnie's voice from afar.

She pushed Taeyeon unnie away.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Why the hell are you hitting Yuri?!" Jessica unnie shouted at Taeyeon unnie.

Taeyeon's POV

"Yuri hurt Yoona, Sooyeon! What am I supposed to do? Sit down and watch?!"

"Don't get into their mess! Stop being such an idiot!"

An idiot... is that so...

You fell in love with an idiot... then a player after that?

"Stop being an idiot... yeah. Maybe I am an idiot. I'm an idiot for still loving someone who has been loving someone else for all these years. For still thinking that she'll come back to me..." I clenched my fists, as I tried to stop myself from crying.

Sica kept quiet.

"Speechless? Hm." I sighed, "Let's go, Yoona." I grabbed her hand and brought her back to our room.

Yoona's POV

"Unnie... what was that about?"

"Someone had to teach Yuri a lesson..." she said.

"Unnie, that girl you sulk about..."

"I don't want to talk about it now." she sighed, "It's too much of a pain."

"Is it Jessica unnie?"

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" she exploded, taking me aback.

The Taeyeon unnie I knew never exploded unless she was really angry. The truth is, I've only seen her this angry once before.

"Sorry... my feelings got the better of me." she smiled weakly at me.

"Come on, let's get to bed." she said as she pulled her blanket over her body.

I turned off the lights and did the same.

"Unnie, why is Yuri unnie like that?"

"How would I know... I never knew why she changed..." Taeyeon unnie sighed, "Sometimes I don't understand the world... why a thing such as love would exist... why pain exists. Sometimes I just feel like dying."

"Unnie... how about SONEs?"

"They would be one of the reasons why I'm still living... along with my family... and her..." I could see the tears glistening in Taeyeon unnie's eyes, even in the dark.

"Unnie... do you think Yuri unnie would change?"

"I'm pretty sure she would find herself... but Yoong... what does Yuri have that I don't? If I love you, why would you choose Yuri over me?"

"Now that you say it... I don't know. You sing better than Yuri unnie, well she dances better than you, so that's a tie. Both of you are dorky. So... I'm not sure... Wait. Maybe because she's more brave?"

"Bravery..." Taeyeon unnie smiled, "I guess it may be that..."

"Taeyeon unnie..."

She closed her eyes, "I'm fine. Let's sleep."

~The Next Morning~

"Unnie! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I screamed as I jumped on Taeyeon unnie's bed.

"What's with the ruckus, Yoong?"

"Yuri unnie brought that Victoria girl home." I cried.

"What the..." she stood up and stomped into the living room, I followed.

Yuri unnie was Victoria's hair while Victoria slept on her lap.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" Taeyeon unnie was prepared to hit her, when Jessica unnie intercepted.

"Get out of the way, Sica."

"No! I won't let you hurt Yuri!" she was persistent.

"I don't want to hit you. Get out of the way." Taeyeon unnie looked at Jessica.

"I told you, I won't!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Taeyeon unnie hit Jessica unnie's face, causing her to fall.

"The hell... did you just do that, Kim Taeyeon?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, I did. No matter how much I... feel for her, I won't let you hurt Yoona any further."

"But this isn't what it looks like. Victoria was drunk. I brought her back."

"You couldn't bring her back to her home?!" Taeyeon unnie shouted.

"It never crossed my mind..."

"Loving her never crossed your mind either, right, Kwon?"

"What?"

"Loving Sica never crossed your mind, did it? You were too in love with Yoona or Victoria right?"

"Taeyeon, what are you saying?" Jessica unnie asked.

Yuri unnie really was in love with me... then why...

Yuri unnie looked away, "I did... at a point in time... but it was just a crush..."

"So what if you know now, Kim Taeyeon? What good does it do you?!" Jessica unnie shouted.

"Everything... Sooyeon. You've always known... then why... why do you still love her?"

Jessica's POV

"She makes my world complete..." I lied.

"Really? What if Yuri makes Yoona's life complete?"

"Then I'll let go."

"Then what if you make my life complete?" Taeyeon asked surprisingly.

"Taeyeon... you know I..."

"You'll give Yuri up for Yoona. Why won't you love me?" she asked, "Why did you choose Yuri? Why did you, Sica?"

I clenched my fists, "Because I couldn't control my emotions."

Taeyeon ended up tearing.

I couldn't bear seeing her cry... i just couldn't...

"Tae, stop crying.... stop crying... please..."

"How can I stop? I hate this world... I want to die so badly..."

"Tae..." I kissed her.

"Sica? Why..."

"I never loved Yuri. I always loved you..."

"But?"

"But the company said I was getting to close to you... and for some reason, the fans like YulSic more... so I was forced to..."

"Why couldn't you just tell me then, Sica?"

"I couldn't... I just couldn't risk it."

"I love you, Sica..."

"I love you too, Tae..."

Yoona's POV

"Aww..." I blurted out.

Yuri unnie came up to me.

"Yoong... I..."

"Unnie... will you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Never cheat on me again?"

"That's a given. I love you, Yoong."

"I love you too, Yuri. Now shut up and kiss me."

And she complied, of course.

~The Next Day~

"Let's go on a date, Yoong!" Yuri unnie chirped.

"What? But there are fans around and all..." I muttered.

"Then let's show them that YoonYul is real." she smiled proudly.

"Yeah, and that YulSic doesn't exist, but instead TaengSic does." Jessica unnie grinned, before kissing Taeyeon unnie.

I sighed, "Let's go, Yuri unnie."

We spent the whole day at the amusement park.

"Yuri unnie! Let's go on that ride!" I pulled her onto the roller coaster, screaming my head off when we were at the top.

After the whole ride, Yuri unnie kissed my forehead, "You're too cute, you know that?"

"Unnie... we're outside, and fans are staring at us."

"YoonYul is real, aren't I right?" Yuri unnie smiled cheekily. 

While we were going back, I heard a fan shout, "YoonYul is real! There's no such thing as YulSic! I was right all along!"

I heard Yuri unnie chuckling beside me.

When on the car, going back, Jessica unnie suddenly asked, "I heard a fan shout YoonYul is real... what is that about, Yoona yah?"

"I kissed her..." TaengSic gasped, "On the forehead."

"Oh. Luckily."

"And did you two do anything?" I asked.

"There's nothing much to do when half the day your girlfriend hangs onto you because of a haunted house." Taeyeon unnie chuckled, before getting hit by Jessica unnie.

"I'm sure you enjoyed the skinship..." Yuri unnie looked at Tae unnie.

"You bet, Yul!"

___________

Author's Notes:

This turned out more TaengSic than YoonYul... IDEK.

Ah well, look forward to a sweet TaeNy story next!

Alright? Kthxbye.