chapter 2

The Mistake


Fanfic: Mistake
Chapter 2:

Author POV:
Suddenly a door opened and Sungyeol’s hits the door! Ailee was the one who opened the door.
“ Ahh!!” she yelled out loud
They slowly yarned unwanted attention. Ailee slowly turns her face to see who did she hit. When she finally notices its Sungyeol she quickly offered her help.
“Oppa..” Ailee said as she saw his nose bleeding..!:// “Ah.. Ah.. Who the hell opened the door?!” he asked irritating.
“mianhee” Ailee said guilt eating her up. She brings Sungyeol to Woohyun's room.
“who is he?” Woohyun asked confused about a stranger entering his room. “who is he?” Sungyeol then asked Ailee. From the hallway there was a familiar voice calling for Ailee. “Oppa!” Ailee said as a smile creped on her face. She let go of Sungyeol which causes his unbalance and fell on the floor. Ailee ran toward outside and waved at her brother. “oppa!! Here” she made him locate her. They gave each other a bear hug and entered inside. When Myungsoo saw Sungyeol on the floor a frown appeared on his forehead.  “Sungyeol what are you doing down there?” he asked pointing at him. “omg!>< I’m sewww sorry oppa” she said apologizing. She led him to a chair to sit. Sungyeol felt a bit dizzy.  “wait a second this is my –“ Woohyun was about to say, but got cut. “oh! That's right! I forgot to introduce you guys!” she felt the urge the scream it out! “Wait! But who are you?!” Woohyun asked as she felt a bit stupid!
“oh...! Yeah that's right... Umm... I'm.... Kim Ailee” she said with her sunshine smile:D ‘Kim-Ai-lee that's quite cute!’ Woohyun smiled at his own thought  “oohh!! Oohh! This handsome one here is my ~lovely~ brother! Kim Myungsoo.” She ran toward him  “And this is Sungyeol! My brother's best friend!” she pointed at Sungyeol as he slightly nodded.
“ so who is he? And why are we here? And I'm nose-bleeding right now!!!” he gotten slightly irritated
“ oh! Oppa let me help you! Head up.” she walks to him. “Like this?” he asked stupidly when he got confused. “yeah! “No! Here! Let me take your hand.” She got irritated by his stupidness. While she took his hand he blushed slightly from the skinship.” Here!” she said.  When she explained to both stupid head what happened, Woohyun was felt so alone while she was gone.   “hey!” she greeted him when she enters in the room. “ hey..” he was a bit tired. “ I will be going now the two are waiting for me.” she said grabbing her bag. “umm.. Wait! A-Are we.... Friends?” he hesitated with his choice of words. “Friends!? Of course! And you totally owe me!!” she slapped his arm showing her friendly side. “ Neh?? What do I owe you?” he asked a bit taken aback. “ I was just kidding “ she laugh at him. Ailee opens her arm wide waiting for his hug he didn’t seem to click! So she made the move. She leans closer gaining a hug from him. “see you tomorrow” she smiled and bid him goodbye.  “see you tomorrow?!! Asa!! She’s coming back!!” Woohyun secretly fanboyed under his sheets after Ailee was gone.

 


When the sunlight hits Ailee's face she woke up.
 “I wonder how's his arm?” she yawn and the first thing came in mind was Woohyun. She went to the kitchen and sees her mom, her dad and Myungsoo at the dining table.” Morning mom! Myungsoo Oppa morning! Appa morning!” she greeted everyone with an amount of killing aegyo before sitting on her chair.