Chapter 10

The Mistake

Chapter 10

Author POV:
Myungsoo was coming down stairs pass walking the living room where Sungyeol was. “Is she sleeping” Sungyeol asked with a calm voice of his. “Not yet” Myungsoo simply replied minding on his cooking. “Wasn't she tired?” he asks as he thought that something wasn’t sticking to it..! “Yeah, but before tiredness comes hungry” he said shortly and started his cooking.

When Myungsoo opens the door, Ailee was lying on the bed. She seemed in a deep though. “What are you thinking about, you little?” he knocked slightly her head only to receive a glare shooting at him darkly. “What are you thinking about?” he asked this time seriously. “Just..Just about school” Myungsoo was too naïve to know she was lying. “I cooked you noodles. I’m leaving it here” he puts the tray on her working desk. “Is Sungyeol oppa still here?” she asked reminding of him. “Yeah, he’s downstairs why?” He lazily said. “Tell him to come here with us!” she cheered “aren't you going to sleep?” he said in a tired state. “I’m not tired now!” she shows him one of her bright smile. “Sungyeol! Come here! Don’t stay there by yourself!” Myungsoo called him from upstairs too lazy to walk downstairs. “What?! Why?” The idiot confusingly questioned. “just come already!” Ailee yelled at the innocent boy.

Sungyeol steps one foot in her room and he felt like in heaven. Her scent was spread everywhere in the room, her scent always would cast a spell on him.
“what are you doing there? Come in!” she welcomed him in her room.
He sits on the floor joining the siblings. “Hey! Let's play a game!” Myungsoo finally was getting enthusiasm. “CALL!!” the girl already excited about it. “but what should we play?” Sungyeol was always the one with question marks. “Poker!!” Ailee said out loud not bothering to hide her feels. “You guys will lose” Myungsoo looked down at the both. “well let's see then…” Sungyeol said putting much suspense to it.