Chapter 11

The Mistake

Chapter 11
 “I'll write the points and you two play ok? Loser gets punished.” She ends up chuckling since she wouldn’t get punished.  “Get ready for your punishment” Sungyeol said grabbing on the cards Ailee had pass out. “What's the punishment Ailee?” Myungsoo curiously asked in the middle of the game.
“Umm.. I'm hungry so the loser needs to go to the convenience store and buy some junk food. Call?” she said with an addition of cuteness at the end.
“Call!” both rival said in chorus ready to make the other lose.


** Round 1:**


“Sungyeol 1 point!” She yelled and jumped as from the atmosphere that got super stressful and awesome.
In the end, Sungyeol wins and Myungsoo loses.
“what is this ?”Myungsoo being the bad loser he was.
“don't forget I want a cup of Americano. Oh! And some candy would be nice” his friend not minding his mood at all.
“Oppa I just want a cup of Americano” she smiled at his sad face
“I got it!” the boy got irritated by the duo and quickly got out before the duo continue listing stuffs!
On his way back he saw a girl that attracts his attention. She was being surrounded by some guys.
“ who are you guys?!!! What do you want?” he heard the girl not even hinting a pinch of fear. “Oh~ baby don’t act this way” a guy approached her and caressed her cheek.
“Yahhh!! How dare you!!” she swapped his hands away. The guy scoffed before letting his anger invade his whole figure. “Listen up here. Consider yourself lucky, cuz I don’t treat girls nicely usually” he said walking even closer to her. Myungsoo predicted the boy’s action and quickly attacks them by surprise.

Quickly Myungsoo knew he couldn’t beat them all and had a sudden quick idea. Sliding his hand in the back of his pocket, he sort out his wallet. Taking out all the cash he throws the money like they had lost their values. The bills of money were flying everywhere and it seemed like a dream to those filthy craps. After picking up all the money the guys quickly went away.

 

“Are you alright?”he asked going closer to the girl. He though he discovered an angel. She was pretty.
‘So..He's rich..’ the mastermind was smirking at her though. Almost immediately she put on her fake mask, innocence.
“Thank god you save me.. I was so scared..” Myungsoo was so amazed that he didn’t even remember her bold image from earlier. “Should I bring you to your house so you would be safer” Myungsoo acted like a real gentleman, but in her eyes he was only a prey she was going to have soon trapped under her spell. ‘he's innocent and even more naïve than the last one I saw” her devil was building faster than ever.  “It would be the best of course.” Her voice was so soft to his deaf ears and so beautiful to his blinded eyes.

On the other hand, Ailee and Sungyeol were getting bored as . “What’s taking him so long??” Ailee finally let out her anger. “I don't know I'll call him.” Sungyeol quickly got up and reached for his phone. When Sungyeol called a ringtone was heard in the corner of the room. “Aish!! That stupid Head!! Why didn’t he bring his phone!? Is he stupid or is he stupid?!!!” she yelled out of patient.

Poor little Myungsoo he was being call names by the curses Ailee was making toward him and a devil disguises herself in an angel was tricking for his money.
”Here we are!” the one disguising herself said with a pinch of cuteness witch wasn’t natural from her. “Well I better get going. Bye” he said those words not even meaning it. “Wait! What's your name?” she couldn’t let her prey go away without a way to hunt him afterward. “Kim Myungsoo” the boy trusted the ‘angel’ standing in front of his eyes. “Jung Krystal” the devil finally revealed one information about herself. Myungsoo walked back home smiling like a fool. The thought that he actually met an angel he still couldn’t get over it. Arriving home, the two were waiting for him. “What took you so long!!!!” the both yelled in chorus and almost even jumped on him to ask for more information!

A/N: Hope you guys liked this stupid update..?!