Chapter 5

The Mistake

Fanfic: The Mistake


Chapter 5

Author’s POV:


“are you ok?” Myungsoo opened the door easily since it was unlocked.  “yeah... Why?” Ailee  obviously tried to hide her emotions by a blank voice. “It’s just that this isn’t your usual self.” He said pointing at her. she didn’t answer what could she even answer..? “you know.. if you have something to tell me.. you can.. don’t try to hide it..” to her he seemed to read her mind totally clear. ‘How on earth was he able to know that?!!’ she yelled in her mind.  “If I had something I will tell you, don't worry.” She tried to look the most calm possible which she nailed it. There was a moment of silence then it seemed that the dumbhead finally lights up an idea!  “Wait!” he said turning at her. “what?!” this time she wasn’t able to hide the fear she had. “you went to the hospital to see Woohyun,Right?” he asked calmly trying to drag in some hint from her weird mood she’s having now. “yeah...” she was scared since Myungsoo was quite close to the reason. “Did he said something to you” he jumps from the bed and point at her as he felt proud finding his brilliant idea of his. ‘What?! How!! How in the world! Are you reading in my mind now?’ she throws tantrums in her mind. “Of course we were having a chat!” she hides the obvious. “Ughh! No I mean like something that's harmful!” he going to another way now, he was totally out of track! “Oppa! What's with you today!!” the young lady tried to act  in front of her brother. “No really, did he say something to you. If yes, tell me!! I'll punch him on the face!” he said with determination to help his sister. “Aish! Just Go! Go! I wanna be alone” she pushes him out before he really finds out the reason. Locking the door of course she couldn’t forget the details. “Alone? You hated alone, remember? Wait! Are you sick?” he was once again out of track! ‘Ughh!That stupid brain!’ she talked bad on him in her mind. “ NO! I'm not sick!!” she yelled being sure she doesn’t need to repeat. 

 

At the end Myungsoo finally gave up and went downstairs. ”what did she say?” Sungyeol who was downstairs all along. “I don’t know.. she just has something on that ty Woohyun guy..! like I just said a little thing about him she’ll freak out! Aishh! This siter really is.. aishh!” she ruffles his hair all messy. “Woohyun..?” Sungyeol didn’t like the thought of that..  “yeah! I know right. It's just really weird.” Myungsoo sits back on the sofa making place for himself.

Back in the room, the girl almost tried to kill herself! She couldn’t think anymore! She was so close to jump out of her window. The words that Woohyun said were repeating in her brain again and again “I like you.. I think every little thing about you is amazing. And every time I see you my heart beats like there are no limits and it kills me. And every time I see you my heart beats like there are no limits and it kills me. And every time I see you my heart beats like there are no limits and it kills me. Every time I see you my heart beats like there are no limits and it kills me. Every time I see you my heart beats like there are no limits and it kills me…” the words just keep on repeating.. She was seriously out of trance.  Everything seemed so complicated now. Was she that amazing to make him go that crazy about..? maybe yeah she really can.. and that is without even trying..! “Ahh.. What's going on?!!! Woohyun is a great person but.. But I don't know him enough. Ahh! Forget it! I'm not thinking anymore!” she whispered scared that her brother would be glued on the door trying to hear her conversation with herself..! she was bottling all. She kept on thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking… till!

She finally couldnt take it anymore and went downstairs. Opening the freezer; she took the big pot of ice cream. She was sitting on the kitchen's chair. Sungyeol and Myungsoo from the living room was watching her every move. She was eating big spoons of ice cream, she was eating so much that Sungyeol needed to stop her. He stole her spoon, and starts to eat ice cream with it. “Yah! That's my spoon that you're using!!” she whined like a little kid. “I know!” a little bit of ice cream on his lips made him soooo handsome and with his eyes that were staring at Ailee’s telling her to stop. The scene was perfect to Sungyeol.