Chapter 12

The Mistake

Chapter 12

 

Author POV

 Myungsoo opens the door of their house and found Ailee and Sungyeol standing just in front of him. Cocking a brow Ailee throw a questions marks on him. “what..?” Myungsoo acted innocent and tried to avoid Ailee the most. “Where on earth were you?!!! I was so hungry I thought I was about to die!!” Ailee yelled snatching the bags of errands he brought. “Aigoo!! This Pigg!! You forgot the coffee!” At the sight of the coffee she immediately turns around and tried to fast walk towards her brother and in a swift move the drinks weren’t on his hands anymore. When Ailee was walking, she looked like an old ma'am. Sungyeol couldn't take it anymore she seems to have so much difficulties walking. Without permission and warnings he took her in his arms in a bridal style and brought her upstairs in her room. “You better sleep now, it’s late now.” Sungyeol warned Ailee before closing her door.

 

Sungyeol went downstairs and Myungsoo was staring at him. “Yah! Stop staring at me you brat!” Sungyeol hated when Myungsoo would stare at him with those icy cold eyes. “What?!” Myungsoo finally came to reality. “Ohh! Sorry I was thinking about something...”He explained himself with an apologetic look. “About what?” Sungyeol casually lies on the sofa. Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol with much nervousness. He shot his eyes to Ailee’s room; her door was closed. Looking once again at Sungyeol he had no choice but pull Sungyeol to the kitchen. “What the-” Sungyeol almost yelled loud when he was being pulled away, but Myungsoo shut him up. “Shhhh” Myungsoo finally released his friend’s mouth after he closed the kitchen’s door. “What are you up to?!” Sungyeol asked with much of concern. Myungsoo scratches the back of his neck nnot knowing how to tell him without really sound gay. “look... ughh” The younger one was having much difficulties to say what’s in his heart. “Stop being a girl dude” Sungyeol so he would spit out the truth. “But I don’t wanna look gay but.. On my way back I saw a girl that was surrounded by-” To Sungyeol all the words coming out of his mouth was useless. “The main point, please.” “Sungyeol obviously showed no importance to the crap he was saying. “Main point? ... I fall for her.” Myungsoo told Sungyeol with his doe eyes. “Bwoh!?[What]” Sungyeol wasn’t at all waiting for that. Myungsoo quickly covers Sungyeol's mouth with both of his hand. “shhh!!!” Myungsoo’s worry was growing even more.

 

Not much time was needed and Ailee woke up to the scream. Both boys in the kitchen could hear her door opening and... “Oppa... Is everything alright?” Ailee yelled trying to find the boys but was lazy to move even more. Slowly both boys came out of the kitchen ‘suspicious’ was written all over their faces. “What happened..?” Her sleepy voice spoke and showed much worries. “I-I saw ummm a spider” Sungyeol made up a lie. “Are you serious guys... I’m tired here, I need some sleep” With that she slammed her door and carefully not to hurt herself she lies herself on her bed.

 

“Damn you Kim Myungsoo! Because of you I’m being embarrassed! Ughh!!! I’m sleeping in your room you sleep in the living room!” Sungyeol pointed and went upstairs half faking his anger. Sungyeol left behind him a dumbfounded little boy... aka Kim Myungsoo. “T-The hell did I do?!” He stuttered at his own words.

 

Woohyun POV:

“Is she alright at this moment..?” Woohyun asked himself looking at the wall opposing him. In other words we could also call him crazy...?!  “Ughhh! If I continue like this for the night I might die from too much longing... ughsfdjndnfn” he ruffles his hair into a mess. “Why are you making me worry about you so much?!” Woohyun again point at the wall blaming it to make him worry much.

 

Author POV:

The next morning Ailee went to the drugstore with Sungyeol. She came out with a pair of crutch. “sorry you needed to bring me here, if only that stupid head would wake up earlier...”Ailee was obviously talking about her brother.  ‘ I think that it would be better if he would always be so lazy.’ Sungyeol wasn’t brave enough to say it out loud so he kept it in his head.  “uh.. Yeah..”Sungyeol answered bluntly while sipping on his Americano.  Due to her leg he needed to hand her drink every time she open wide .

 Ailee was in her room, preparing for school. She was so busy this morning that she forgot about Woohyun. “What will he do today...?” She wondered with a pinch of curiosity wandering around her mind. Quicken up her she gathered up all her books and slammed it inside her backpack. After bidding goodbye to her parents she went outside and her personal driver was there waiting for her.

 

“Thanks for the ride” Ailee thanked her driver and got out of the car with the help of her crutch. Walking half way through the hallways she wanted to give up so bad. All her energy was wasted and she almost felt like dying. “I seriously need to work out a bit more..!” She said to herself. Turning in the corner of her hall she could already see Woohyun leaning his back on her locker...! her eyes grew wide at the sigh of him. “Isn’t it a bit too early for this...” she swallowed the lump creating in . “What is he even doing there..?” She whispered under her breath.

 

 

A/N: If there are some grammar errors I deeply apologize.