Chapter 6

The Mistake

 

Chapter 6 

They were having a little fight with the fact that Sungyeol was eating with her spoon. “give it back!!!” She almost yelled to the point hurts. She never liked people butting in her business. “you’re eating too much!!! You'll get fat!” he acted childish along with her. “Ugh! I'm going crazy!!!!” she grabs on her hair almost pulling them out but stopped at the strong pain she caused herself.

 

“why did you say it!!!” Woohyun whined regretting his life to confess to her.

“ she may never come again! Ahh.. What’s wrong with me?!!! “ the guy seemed a crazy to speak

 

Monday was meaning school day to every student in the world and they weren’t an exception. Ailee's mom were walking toward upstairs to wake up her precious babies. She enters in Ailee’s room first. “Ailee ah. Wake up it's 6o'clock.” Even tho her voice came out sweetly soft it irritated Ailee since she  tried to sleep there under the sheets that covered her well and kept her warm.
“I don't wanna go to school....” she muttered out not even trying to move. “Go wake your brother up, I'm gonna make breakfast.” She lightly patted Ailee’s and walked out. “WHY ME?!!” the girl burst out from her sheets and starts her day yelling at her mom. Her mom could care less and only walked out the room all casual. The princess taken aback doesn’t want to accept the truth of the Monday morning. She rolls herself in the sheets a few more time before moving her lazy . She brushes her teeth and went toward her brother’s room to wake him up. She enters in his room and started to scream “AHhhHH!! OPPA!! It's 8 o'clock!!! WAKE UP!!! We’re gonna be late!!!!” She couldn’t help herself to pull a prank on her naïve and purely innocent brother.

“W-U-T!” the boy jolted from his bed and sprinted to the washroom. Knowing the lack of time he quickly came out from the bathroom still having a toothbrush in his mouth and starts pulling out his pants. Ailee looked at his stressing self she couldn’t help, but only laugh her life out. “why are you laughing? Get out I need to change!!” he though his sister was crazy for once.  “it's only 6o'clock “ the younger one said holding onto her belly, the scene was hilarious to her. “YAHHHH! Kim Ailee?! Is this even funny.” He let down the pair of pants that he was struggling with. “YEAH! ~~~” the dongsaeng laugh and still glued on the floor. “laugh again and-“ he couldn’t continue his failed threat and already got cut. “and what? “ Ailee laugh even harder. “You’re soo fail in life my bro” she pretend to wipe away so invisible tear. “Whatevr! Just go get ready” Myungsoo had nothing to add and felt beyond irritated by his annoying cute little sister. She let him alone this time and went back in his room. When she returns in her room, lying on the bed she starts to think. “ Woohyun! I need to visit him....” Her sentence ended in whispers. Was she going to go visit him or not..? Her mind was still shock from the statement he did. But at the same time she liked that one of a kind guy friend.  After a few hesitations she decides to not go since it was going to be awkward, but the desire was bugging her! She definitely was shy and knows that the situation would be awkward but let’s be honest, which girl wouldn’t want to befriend with a hot guy like Woohyun..?! “No no no no!!>< I can’t do this.” And with that she refused to think about the situation. She quickly changes into her uniform and went downstairs. “Umma I'll be going!!” the girl ran outside obviously leaving question marks from the parent’s part. Only after Ailee’s departure Myungsoo arrived downstairs. “She already left?!” Myungsoo voice was so low that it end up cracking!xD “Yeah.. Just now” the mother informed the young men walking in the kitchen.

 

The girl that was being discussed by her family was running her life hoping not to miss the bus. She entered in the bus along with her panting state. ‘a few bus stop station and it’ll bring in front of the hospital..?’ she thought. ‘Should I go pay him a visit..?’ a question popped up immediately. After few hesitation, she shook her head constantly while closing her eyes shut not wanting to accept the fact. “AHJUSSI. I’M STOPPING BY HERE” she yelled not even caring about other passengers. The bus stopped right in front of the hospital. She was now standing in front of a building of a hospital, more specifically it was the hospital that Woohyun was being injured. Even tho she stopped in front of that building she was still questioning if needed to enter or not..?! Desire and a bit just a bit of longing was filling her body and made her make the move.

 

Now she was in front of Woohyun’s room and felt her hands getting sweaty. It was stressful. Rubbing her palms on her uniform skirt, she then finally decided to open the door. She was expecting a light up room but the opposite it was dark. She walked in the silent patience room. Every step she took she felt her heart getting nervous. The darkness bring along another kind of emotion too and she was far from enjoying the atmosphere she personally felt. She wanted to turn on the lights so it would minus the kind of mystery weirdish feeling it was leaving out, but then she regret it. She moment she the lights Woohyun hissed. “ughhh! The light” his voice hinted the annoyance he felt. The moment she tuned them on she turned them back off. “Sorryyy” her voice was spoke from her heart she sincerely felt bad, since she knows how bad it fells. “Why the hell..” he hissed again. “im sewww sorryyy… I seriously didn’t mean it..” she tried to apologised as the guilt was clinging over her body. There was a moment of silent. Woohyun just then realize AILEE was paying him a visit even after the incident! He quickly sat on his bed and tried to look for her in the dark. “Where are you..?” he asked searching for her presence. “I-I’m here..” her little voice spoke. Woohyun turned to the voice.

 

Finally he sees her. “can you open the light, please” Woohyun wanted to see her now, but he didn’t wanted to make a false step fall from embarrassment. “Change into this, I’ll wait you outside.” She throws at him the clothing that was  laying on the chair. She refused letting the awkward moment linger around. “Uh! Ailee!” he spoke before she walked out. He was starring at her back.  The light from outside made her curves stand out. “about yesterday-“ “Shhh!” she cut him before he jumps into the topic she wanted to never remind about. “We’ll talk later” Her finger on her lips she continued. And with that she shut closed the door, leaving the poor fellow still in the darkness. He walks to the light switcher and turned the light on. He stared around the room.

 

His lips were naturally curved down. Without a word spoke, he picked on the clothes she threw at him. “Aishh! Why do you have such bad taste hyung..?! these clothes are ty-..-“ he muttered seeing the clothes his Hyung brought yesterday, when he paid him visit. When he tried to only take off his shirt he wasn’t able. “ this !” he almost yelled his cusses. His arm was fragile and he shawl be careful with it. He was frustrated. He seemed like burning. He didn’t like his life but only for the moment. “Woohyun is something wrong..?” The fallen angel of his life spoke from her worries after hearing his cusses. Her voice warmed his heart.

 

The door slowly opens revealing both of their eyes. Ailee quickly looked elsewhere to trying to avoid the awkward moment. “Ai-Ailee ah.. I-I need your help..” he sounded like his lost puppy searching for help. A smile was drawn when his cute voice spoke. “Umm.. How can I help..?” she asked still avoiding his eyes. “The problem is that my arm is broke..” Woohyun didn’t wanted to continue he already felt the embarrassment creeping in his body. “yeah..” Ailee still innocent couldn’t see the point. “can you help me change my clothes?” he tried his best to speak as fast as he could. “ME?!” she couldn’t help to turn to him and now he was the one avoiding her eyes. “umm.. I mean..” she noticed her how loud she spoke. “well.. I don’t have other choice.. don’t I..?” she said entering in his room. They stood there for a while still felling awkwardness filling in the room. “Umm.. Come here, I’ll help you” she cleared before speaking. Ailee slowly pulled up his top off, closing her eyes. Then soon found out she was hurting him while she was closing her eyes, so she opened them. ‘OMG!! Those ABS!!’ a thought passed by her mind. “Mo-Move your head forward” she stuttered. And somehow he knew what she was thinking about and a slight pink shade was painted on his cheeks. They proceed the same process for pulling out and putting in his shirt, now the lower part. Now she absolutely needed to shut her eyes. ing his pants she pulled them down and looked for the other pair of pants. She reached it and at the signal she pulled them up. quickly zipping the pants she turned her back to him. ‘and that was THE weirdest moment in my whole life!!!’ she screamed in her mind. “Gosh! I taught it was never going to end!!” she said grabbing on her beating heart. “I'm so sorry that you needed to change my clothes.” He whispered from embarrassment. Ailee stared at the clock hanging on the wall. O.O her eyes grew bigger. “Woohyun I need to go or else my home room teacher is going to complain about me being late..!” she quickly said still avoiding him. “She’s gone..!” He once again felt emptiness in the room.