Chapter 4

The Mistake

  Fanfic: The Mistake


Chapter 4:

Author’s POV:

“How does it taste like?” Ailee asked looking at his each and every facial expression. After swallowing his spoon of kimchi rice he then was able to say his opinion. “Delicious” the sweet voice of his came out cuter than he wanted. “Heheh!” they both laugh to ease the awkwardness. Ailee didn’t pay attention to her eating manners; she was eating even worse than a pig. But Woohyun couldn’t care less, he just loves the way she is perfectly his type.

 

“Kyopta” he whispers looking at her. Unfortunately for him she perfectly heard him. “Neh..?” she couldn’t hide her shockness. ‘damn she heard me…’ he said in his mind, his actions surprised him, he was now staring right in her beautiful brown eyes.  “ I like you” his voice escaped his lips. He sees her eyes widen at the sight of his words. What was she suppose to do in that awkward/sweet moment..? This was her first ever confession she received she was beyond confused. Since he already started it, he felt the need to finish it. “I like you.. I think every little things about you are amazing. And every time I see you my heart beats like there are no limits and it kills me.” he confessed fully to her.

 

Different feelings were coming up from her body and her legs moved themselves. She was out now. Woohyun had lost her when she turns in the corner. “why did you even said that..??! “ he yelled at his stupid self. “you weren’t even sure that you loved her! you only know her for the second day!” he talked to himself. “ughh! And now im talking to myself and people are going to think that I have mental problem!” he said trying to shut himself up. “Aishh!” he yelled before entering in. on the other hand the lead female is trying to forget about the thing. Ailee arrived at her house and went straight in her room; already enough to make her brother notice something is wrong. A slam of the door make him confirms something’s up. “what’s wrong with her..?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo who was determinate to find out what’s going wrong.  “Ailee-ah. Is there something wrong..?”the concerned man went up stairs caring for his little sister.