Chapter 3

The Mistake

Fanfic: The Mistake.
Chapter 3

Author POV

“what are you planning to do today?” Myungsoo asked his sister while eating his breakfast. “Woohyun” she answered shortly. “Woohyun? Who's this? Your Boyfriend?” the mother asked curiously. “Umma. My sister wouldn’t have such bad taste.” Myungsoo said munching on his bread. “Oppa! Woohyun is a kind person!” Ailee said slightly taken aback and slapped his arm.  “Ailee. You only meet him yesterday!” he said as he could care less! “OPPA!! Stop it!!!” she said angrily the fact that he changed all her morning mood! “your brother isn't wrong Ailee ah, better be careful” and there’s the father who decides to enter in the  conversation that is considered enough stupid for Ailee.  “DAD! You too?!!! Ahh! I’m not eating anymore!” the girl said angrily still grabbing some bread before leaving. She quickly got changed and headed toward the door, leading her to freedom~ “where are you going my dear?” the mom asked just before she open the stupid door!-..- “to see Woohyun” she said opening the door stepping away from the place. “Aren’t you going to bring anything?” her question made Ailee stop.  “Oh! That's right I forgot!” she said acting like her usual self; forgetful! “Here take the extra brunch that I made this morning. You two sit on the grass and have some fun” she handed to her daughter a basket of food. “Thank you umma!! I'll be back soon” she kissed her mother and waved goodbye. 

 

After closing the door behind her, Sungyeol was in front of their yard. “Ailee!” he waves at her with one of his signature gummy smile. “Oppa I need to go now or I'll be late. Bye! See you at night! Talk to you at night, okay?” she said quickly not even waiting for him to answer and she went away.  “What makes her in such a hurry?” he whispered to himself looking at the young lady running super fast. “Sungyeol! What are you doing there come in!” a voice called for him. “Coming” he respond walking toward the door.

 

Ailee enters in Woohyun’s room and she found him still sleeping!  “Kyopta~” she whispered looking closely at his perfect figure. You know when you say to yourself that you’ll be on your computer only for 5 mins max and that you stayed there for 5 hours, well yeah! Ailee thought she was only going to look at him for like wut… 5 seconds and she end up staring at him longer than she though. “What are you doing” she then looks back at his eyes making an eye contact with him, trying to forget his lips.  And ladies those are the most embarrassing moment you could ever live! like you totally want to kill yourself on that spot cuz you’re sew damn pissed that you’re stupid at this point. “I bought some brunch wanna eat?!!” she helplessly blurts out from the stress and nervousness the atmosphere was creating.  “You cooked it?” he asked looking at Ailee.  “Of course not! My mom made them!” she smiled. Woohyun was expecting something more precious but he still appreciates it. “Let’s go outside for the brunch!” he said getting out from the bed. Sitting on the beautiful green grass that just had been cut. It was beautiful with the addition of the good weather. Being the stubborn Ailee she insisted feeding the poor boy that had his arm injured.