Chapter 1

The Mistake

   Fanfic: The Mistake

Chapter 1

Ailee POV:
Walking in the park suddenly I heard something from the corner of the tree. I walk closer to see what it was. Someone jumps out of it! “Ahhh!!!!” I screamed my life out!  The guy seemed hurt. He needed a surgery, his arm was bleeding. I covered my mouth with my hands. I was so scared didn't knew what to do. I try to help him up. I bought him in front of the hospital and let the nurse take care of him.  I was worrying about him cuz he was hurt badly. After 5 hours the surgery was finally done.
“how is his condition right now?” I asked worriedly
“the surgery went pretty great but he still needs to stay a few day in the hospital.” The doctor replied me. I bowed politely and said thank you. When I entered in the room he was still in coma. I sat on the chair which was above the bed. His face was pretty and his skin was softer than mine.... I touch his cheek with my pointing finger. Then my cellphone rings. It was my brother(Myungsoo)
“ohh!! Oppa!” I answered the phone. “Where are you? I just told you to go buy some junk food! It passes over freaking 5 hours! You know how much WE are worried!!” he yelled through even using cusses which was rare. “mianhe oppa, I'm at the hospital” I answered beyond sorry.
“HOSPITAL!!” he yelled even louder! “Which hospital are you in??” it was now Sungyeol oppa’s voice. I guess he stole the phone from Myungsoo oppa then! “Bundang hospital” I answered him
“ok. we're heading there!” he said ending the line.
 

Sungyeol POV:
I quickly pulled Myungsoo out the house, when I heard Ailee was at the hospital.
I was driving and I just couldn’t hide my worried this time.
“what are you even worrying about?” Myungsoo seemed to noticed my worries.
“Well.. She.. She is like my little sister!” you could tell I’m not good in lies!
“Hey! Hey!  She's my sister! Don't you dare stole it from me!” I forgot Myungsoo too loved his sister that much!
‘that's not what I really mean! I just lied! This stupid head friend! I like her!!!’ I though
“I know I'm not her brother but a good friend of yours!” I told him
“ that's better, now drive faster!” he ordered me
 

Ailee POV:
I sat back on the chair. He then suddenly opens his eyes like *boom* without even blinking them!
“ Ahh!! You scared me!!” I jolted from my chair.
“ where am I?” he seemed like a lost puppy.. awww!><
“ uh? Oh! You're at Bundang hospital.” I answered trying not to buzz from his hawwwtness!
Then the nurse came in “Pls fill in his information list, miss.” She handed me a paper
“ me?!” I asked a bit shocked
“ I can fill it myself” he said

“but your arm is hurt.” I said pointing at his injured arm. I sat back on the chair.
“what's your name?” I asked “Nam-Woo-Hyun” he pronounced each word loud and clear, just like a little boy! How cute could he get?!!!>< We continued like this until we fill up the information sheet.

Sungyeol POV:

Me and Myungsoo were running in the hospital searching for Ailee. I was running like a crazy when suddenly…!