Soul Concord

Soul Concord

This chapter will be contained more dialogues than the narrative since I have so much thing to explain. I hope you don’t mind ^^; oh and please read the Important Notice! in the end of this chapter.

 


 

After buying the painkillers, Minseok and Yixing went to the mini market. Minseok entered the door happily and practically skipped toward the frozen food section.

“What do you want to buy, exactly, Xiumin?” Yixing asked when the oldest of two was choosing two packs in his hands.

“Bao zi.” Minseok answered.

“And what for?”

“Hmm. Tao mentioned it earlier and since I love bao zi so much, I want to buy it.” Minseok put the one in his left hand and smiled to Yixing, “I buy this!”

“Do you have money to buy it?” Yixing asked teasingly.

Minseok’s face fell down, “Yo-you won’t buy this for me…?”

“Oh my God!” Yixing laughed hard and grabbed the pack of bao zi from Minseok’s hand, “You’re just too cute! Come on, I was just kidding.”

Minseok followed the younger yet the mature one to pay happily.

When they were walking back home, a pair of black suited men yanked them into the dark alley. Before Minseok could scream, one of them had his hand on Minseok’s mouth.

Yixing kicked one of them and grabbed the gun he always brought from the pocket on his hip and pointed it them.

“Let him go!” Yixing growled.

“Calm down, Zhang Yixing.” Another black suited man who looked mid-agedly and obviously not Asian stepped into the scene and smirked to Yixing. The dimpled man frowned but before he could ask why the man knew his name the man had spoken again, “Oh, wait. I can call you Lay if you want.”

Yixing suddenly dropped his gun. His hand trembled and the color was vanished from his face. Minseok couldn’t comprehend the fast Chinese but looking at the younger that looked traumatized, Minseok bit the man’s hand and freed himself to stand in front of Yixing.

“Wha-what do you want?!” Minseok shouted, extending his arms on his sides.

“Kim Minseok, or Xiumin now.” The man spoke again, “We won’t hurt you. But, please bring us to your base camp so I can talk to your commander, Kris Wu. And don’t worry Yixing, I’m not one of his man, you know what I mean.”

Yixing’s face was back to normal after hearing that. “Who-who are you…?” Yixing asked weakly.

“I’ll explain it later.” The man’s face suddenly became worry, “Please, we don’t have much time.”

Minseok looked at Yixing and he saw the younger nodding his head.

 

-

 

“Yixing! Why did you take so-” Kris’ words were cut when he saw who was coming with Minseok and Yixing.

“Kris Wu.” The middle aged man bowed, “Finally I met you.”

Kris looked at Yixing questioningly but the younger just shook his head.

“I need to talk to you and Yixing.” The middle aged man looked at Minseok.

Understanding that it was his signal to go, Minseok went upstairs and entered his and Tao’s room.

“Who came?” Tao asked in worry.

“I don’t know. He wanted to talk with Kris and Yixing.” Minseok pursed his lips, “He even wanted me to go away.”

Tao frowned, “I wonder what they’re talking about…”

On the other hand, Kris and Yixing were sitting on the couch while the middle aged man was sitting on the opposite couch.

“I apologize that I haven’t introduced myself.” The man said, “My name is Jason White, CIA.”

Kris immediately pointed his gun to Jason, “Yixing, tell the others to leave this house now.”

“Wait.” Jason raised his hands, “I’m not here to arrest you.”

Kris’ eyes hardened, “I don’t believe you.”

“Look, let me explain first.” Jason threw his guns away, “Now I’m unarmed. You can kill me anytime but please listen to me first.”

Yixing held Kris’ hand and shook his head, “Let’s listen to him first. If he was really here to arrest us, he would arrest me and Minseok earlier.”

Kris sighed and lowered his gun, “What is it, Mr. White?”

“Just call me Jason.” Jason said, “I’m here to tell you something. I’m sure you still have the flash disk you stole from us, right?”

Yixing nodded, “What do you want us to do with it?”

“Let’s see together what is inside it. I’ll explain it to you.”

Yixing got up to take his laptop and the flash disk. He plugged the device and a pop-up window appeared. It demanded a username and password.

“Let’s use mine.” Jason said. He typed his username and password and another window popped up.

A few of folders were there. Jason clicked the one with ‘profile’ name then suddenly a profile appeared on the screen. And for Kris’ and Yixing’s surprise, it was about Minseok.

“What the hell…?” Kris breathed.

Jason turned his face to them and started explain, “Kim Minseok, or you gave him Xiumin as his faked name, is a son of our agents, Kim Taeri and Iljoon. At the first, they were settled as a faked married couple to merge into the sociality so we could gain information about the mafia in Korea. But, unexpected accident occurred.”

“They fell in love to each other?” Yixing guessed.

Jason nodded, “You’re right, Yixing. It was unexpected and dangerous for our mission. And we really didn’t know Taeri was pregnant Minseok at that time.”

“So Minseok parents who own the ramen shop are your agents, right?” Kris asked.

“Yes.” Jason nodded his head, “They’re also our agents but they’re not Minseok’s real parents.”

Yixing and Kris had similar confused expression. Jason smiled uneasily and continued the explanation.

“After Taeri had given a birth to Minseok, she died due the stress and pressure. Iljoon gave us the information we needed and we allowed him to retire. But, we separated Minseok from his real father because Iljoon was stressed at that time and wasn’t in a good condition to raise Minseok. So, we sent another pair of agents to raise him up. But, we made a mistake…

The information we had from Iljoon was saved in a chip. And we didn’t store it in our office or software since Joonmyeon, as the biggest mafia in Korea, could easily track us. We just saved about Minseok in this flash disk and it was kept in the restriction area. But, somehow your man and Joonmyeon’s man could barge in. Luckily, this flash disk fell on your hand, not Joonmyeon. Because if it was on Joonmyeon’s side, Kim Minseok might die right now.”

“Wait, a minute.” Yixing stopped him, “What information are you talking about? Is it about Joonmyeon? And if the chip wasn’t kept in CIA, where is it and what is the connection with Minseok?”

“Kim Joonmyeon is clearly a mafia in Koran but why aren’t you asking the government didn’t arrest him?” Jason spoke, “Because Korean government doesn’t have proof about what crimes Joonmyeon has done. Joonmyeon is a clean man. He’s neat in his job so no one can track his evidence. He has the best cleaner, but his cleaner now isn’t as best as you Kris.

Long ago, when you were still working for his right hand man, Baekhyun, you were so professional until we couldn’t know what crimes Baekhyun had done in Japan. You were so neat. But, his cleaner now was a bit more amateur than you so we could get this information from Iljoon. I know about Lay was because of you left a spot of evidence. Why?”

Kris clenched his jaw and looked at his lover who had his head down, “Because I wanted Baekhyun to be tracked, after hurting Lay.”

“Please…” Yixing whispered, “Please don’t say that name again…I moved on, so please.”

“I’m sorry…” Kris whispered back and hugged Yixing.

Jason sighed, “But, even though you left your spot, we still couldn’t track Baekhyun. The evidence was too small, Kris.”

“I know…” Kris nodded, “But, at least I could get Yixing out of there and left an unforgettable scar on Baekhyun’s body.”

“Okay, drop your past. And let’s continue this Minseok matter.” Jason said, “I haven’t answered your last question. Where did we save the chip? I told you, we made a mistake, it was because we planted the chip in Minseok’s body between the skin and his right shoulder blade.”

“You did a planting surgeon when he was a baby?!” Yixing shouted, “Unbelievable! He was just a baby, for God’s sake!”

“I know...” Jason nodded.

“So, what’s the big deal?” Kris said, “You can just take the damned chip out of his body now and let us go. I still have something to do with Joonmyeon other than to be involved in this .”

Jason bit his lower lip, “Now, that’s the problem…”

“Huh?”

“We…planted something along with the chip too.” Jason’s voice weakened, “We planted a chemical explosion in Minseok’s body too. The wire of the chip is connected to the explosion, once the chip is pulled out of his body, Minseok will be exploded in thirty seconds. The chip was permanently planted in Minseok’s body. We have to find another way to pull it out.”

Yixing widened his eyes, “Wha-what?! Are you crazy?! Are you saying that Minseok is kind of walking explosion?!”

“No.” Jason shook his head, “The explosion is low leveled, but it’s enough to destroy Minseok’s organs from the inside.”

Yixing covered his mouth in disbelief.

“So did Joonmyeon know about the chip yet?” Kris asked through his gritted teeth.

Jason shook his head again, “I don’t think he knows it since the flash disk was stolen from him by your man before he could access it. But, surely he had known about our agents that’s why he sent his man to disguise. And I think he made a development by chasing Minseok. Perhaps he knows Minseok has something to do with the chip but he doesn’t know about the chip yet.”

“Man…” Kris sighed and racked his blonde locks with his fingers, “this is truly crazy…I know Minseok isn’t a normal civilian but I don’t know it would turn out to be like this.”

“I want you to cooperate with CIA, Kris.” Jason spoke again, “We’ll be covering your back while you’re protecting Minseok.”

“Why us?” Kris asked, “Why not you yourselves?”

“First, because Minseok can’t know about this, not yet until we can invent the way to move the chip from Minseok body without blowing him. Second, we need to track more about Joonmyeon so we can get more evidence. Third, if Joonmyeon gets Minseok, he won’t hesitate to pull the chip out of his body even though it means it’ll kill Minseok. You know that he doesn’t have a heart. And last, because I trust you that you have a good skill to do that.”

Kris leaned back to the couch, “If we refuse?”

Jason shook his head, “You won’t refuse it, Kris. Because you know what we’ll do if you do that.” And then his eyes landed on Yixing, “And if we arrest you and your man, Huang Zi Tao, you can’t protect your princess and Baekhyun might take him back, you know what I mean.”

Yixing’s face paled. He lowered his face and clenched his fists. Looking at that, Kris held both Yixing’s hands softly.

“You know I won’t let him do that.” Kris spoke softly to the pale man and looked up to Jason, “I agree.”

“You can tell Huang Zi Tao about this, but remember, don’t let Minseok know. And I suggest you to move to Japan for a while because from information I got, it’s currently no one of Joonmyeon’s men there. You can rest for a bit and heal the Tao boy. These are the tickets for tomorrow noon flight. It’s your choice to use them or not.” Jason spoke for the last time, putting the tickets on the table before going out from the house.

Kris locked the door and approached Yixing again. He saw that his lover was crying. Kris enveloped the fragile body with his arms.

“Sssh, don’t cry, Yixing.”

“Promise me, Kris.” Yixing sobbed, “Promise me that you won’t let me get caught by Baekhyun again. Please…”

“I promise, Yixing. Even if my life is the cost, I’ll do anything for you.” Kris assured.

Yixing stopped crying and kissed the taller man slowly, “I’m sorry for being a burden. We wouldn’t be like this, we wouldn’t be running away from Joonmyeon like this if you didn’t save me.”

“And I would kill myself if I didn’t do it. So, please, trust me. I love you, Yixing, I really do so much.”

Yixing nodded, “I love you too.”

Kris smiled and Yixing’s hair, “Let’s tell pack up and tell Tao about this, okay?”

“Minseok?”

“I’ll tell Tao about this while you make him cooking with you, how about that?”

Yixing nodded.

 


 

Important Notice!

*clears throat* So, hmm, I know some of you have been wondering what happened with Kris and Yixing in the past. Uh...but, I'm sorry...I won't tell about them here...because the main pairing in this story is Tao/Xiumin.

WAIT! DON'T GET ME WRONG!

Of course I'll tell you what happened to them. Have you ever checked my profile? No? Okay, I'll tell you. There's an upcoming stories list on my profile with posters, backgrounds and forewords. If you see it, you'll find an upcoming fanfiction of mine titled The Geisha. So, it's the prequel of this story. It'll take time far before Kris and Yixing meet Tao. The Geisha, however, will be posted after I finish this story (which means still so long xD). And that story will be all about Kris and Yixing. So, please be patient and you'll know what happened to Kris and Yixing later.

See you and I LOVE YOU! Your comments always make my day! *smooches all of you*